Anybody else remember what video these quotes were in?

Avatar image for whitebrightknight
WhiteBrightKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhiteBrightKnight

I've recently been OCD about Giantbomb quotes from schtuff, and can't remember where some of them, specifically Street-Fighter related ones, came from.  Here are a few examples: 

I think Vinny was playing Street Fighter and said something like "I hate being on the right side, it's much harder to hadoken"  Jeff responded "You'll do more kicks, dude, its the same motion" 

Another one was Jeff complaining about Sagat, playing as E. Honda he said "Everytime I use that move (the sideways air dash), he just uppercuts me out of it" 

The final street fighter one I remember was someone talking about Chun Li's move set, and saying "If you use medium kick in the air she steps on your face" and someone else said "I wish she would step on my face" 

Anyway, lemme know if anyone else remembers these.  My friend, another GB user (he comments wayyy more than me, I normally just watch the videos and listen to the bombcast), thinks I'm making all of them up, and I bet him 15 bucks I wasn't.  I really don't wanna pay him.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I may have been in a live stream they did of it. I dunno. 

Avatar image for freezingvibrations
FreezingVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't all of those from the Quick Look "Live" of Super Street Fighter IV?

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By I_smell
@WhiteBrightKnight said:
"I remember was someone talking about Chun Li's move set, and saying "If you use medium kick in the air she steps on your face" and someone else said "I wish she would step on my face"   "
This is definately a GiantBomb one. Jeff kept making jokes at one point about wanting girls to step on him all the time- he kept doing it in the Persona 4 ER aswell. I allways laughed, and now I allways make jokes about wanting girls to beat me up.
StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#5  Edited By StarvingGamer
@WhiteBrightKnight said:
" "If you use medium kick in the air she steps on your face" and someone else said "I wish she would step on my face" "
Sounds like a Brad thing to say, maybe from the SFIV TNT?
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By teptom

Might be from this.

Avatar image for whitebrightknight
WhiteBrightKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WhiteBrightKnight
@Shini4444: Thanks, the Chun-Li thing is at like 51:20.  It was pretty easy to skip around until she was fighting.  I can't believe I remembered that one, it's hilarious though