So this week is the Steam Game Festival. It's basically an opportunity for Steam users to check out upcoming indie games. There's demos and developer livestreams.
If you have, what games do you like or dislike? I checked out these demos:
- Loop Hero- minimalist roguelike, deckbuilder, medieval-like with knights
- Lunark- Flashback and Another World inspired
- Dwerves- pixel art, tower defense with dwarves
- Minute of Islands- comic book like art, story driven, dark and heavy themes
- Graven- I didn't enjoy this. Inspired by Hexen, which I never played. No nostalgia there for me