Anyone having problems with share button on PS4?

Avatar image for thelegendofmart
TheLegendOfMart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Playing Killzone and whenever I hit the share button and try to upload a video it hasn't recorded the section I've just done, it's recorded something 10-15 minutes before?

TheLegendOfMart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheLegendOfMart

Yeah thanks for the help...

I wanted to show someone a cool bit of the game not publish it for all to see and every time I press share it captures a video from 10-15 minutes ago and I want it fixed, I don't care whether you want to see it or not.

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

I think it always records the last 15 minutes from when you pressed share, then you go into those 15 minutes and select the footage you want.

TheLegendOfMart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played 10 minutes into the next chapter and it didn't capture any of it.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By cloudymusic

This has happened to me on a few occasions, yeah. I'd press the share button, and the only video clip available was something that ended a few minutes before, and sometimes it's not even a full 15 minutes long. I lost some footage of some pretty hilarious glitches that way. Not sure how exactly to do things in order to make sure that never happens.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By MEATBALL

If you want to start recording a video press the share button twice in quick succession. Typically when you hit the share button the PS4 saves a video of your last 15 minutes of playtime, I do hear it's a little unreliable or can vary from game to game, though.

TheLegendOfMart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK thanks all.