Arcade Paradise Quick Look?

dexterminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I watched Jeff Gerstmann playing this the other day and decided to pick it up for myself on the PS5. What a wonderful little gem of a game that deserves more attention. I have played thirteen hours of it so far and am loving it. I would recommend a Quick Look start about three or four hours into the game.

Hibbitybibbard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Such a weird and addictive game. It also runs great on the Steam Deck.

Hibbitybibbard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a little disappointed because I watched Dan stream it on his Twitch, but he was just hammering through the dialog, not really following direction. Before the first day laundry tutorial was finished, he seemed more interested in the "sloppy and floppy burrito" he had ordered and bailed on it. I'm sure the devs would love more eyes on their game and I feel it deserves more attention. It's scratches a lot of itches in a unique way.

LooterJennings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How's the performance on the Steam Deck and PS5? I'm playing on Switch and it's pretty buggy. Sometimes challenges can't even be completed.

Hibbitybibbard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@looterjennings: There are some bugs, but I don't think they are exclusive to the Steam Deck version. I've had one game I couldn't complete so far. My wife stole the Deck (to also play the game), so I might get time on a non-Deck non-Linux machine this weekend.

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Took a look on steam, looks like an interesting premise and backstory for the game. 😉

@looterjennings: There are some bugs, but I don't think they are exclusive to the Steam Deck version. I've had one game I couldn't complete so far. My wife stole the Deck (to also play the game), so I might get time on a non-Deck non-Linux machine this weekend.

Lol, I get how family members and significant others keep "stealing" the steam deck... it's irresistible. 😋