Are you stoked for the article about Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in Feb Gameinformer?

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DriveupLife
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By TomA

I predict much nerd rage in the near future.

TorMasturba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TorMasturba

I tend to avoid any information of a game, especially RPG's, that I'm looking forward to until it says "Gameplay video" in the article title, at which point I will check it out to see if I might enjoy it. 

That's why I love GiantBomb, giving the people exactly what they want, but on GiantBombs' own terms.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Gabriel

Yo I'm stoked for the game...not an article about it.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By crusader8463

No. I don't read the magazine, and I don't care for the franchise.

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raymayne

I have never described myself as being 'stoked' for anything and am not going to start now, however I am certainly excited to find out more about the game and look forward to checking out the article.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Demyx

So freakin stoked man.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doctorchimp

I could give a shit less about game informer. 

But Skyrim news is exciting, so I'm looking forward to the scans and information hitting the internet.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blueduck

The article is irrelevant because the Elder Scrolls series is one that has not only never turned out a disappointment but every single game in the series has blown people away. After Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion elder scrolls is one game series that I do not have to ever worry about being bad.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hunkulese

Magazine's still exist?

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By EdIsCool

my enthusiasm is cooled by the fact that Bethesda have been on a downward curve for a while Morrowind > Oblivion > Fallout 3. 
Put awesome loot in the games to encourage exploration, damn it Morrowind was so goddamn brilliant.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By butano

I won't be buying the magazine, but I'm sure it'll be posted on their website. 

EDIT: And I'm stoked.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By penguindust

I just want to see some in-game gameplay screenshots.  Yeah, I wanna know what it's going to look like in comparison to all the time that's past since TESIV:O. 

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I'll read it if they post it on their website

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MiniPato

If they have pictures, I'll be excited. Just to see what their game looks like without the ugly ass gamebryo.

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FritzDude

I'm stooked with double "o".

BlueHermitDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By BlueHermitDog
@blueduck said:
" The article is irrelevant because the Elder Scrolls series is one that has not only never turned out a disappointment but every single game in the series has blown people away. After Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion elder scrolls is one game series that I do not have to ever worry about being bad. "
I'm pretty sure both Battlespire and Redguard could be considered as disappointments. Neither has any redeeming qualities in my opinion, and both were critically panned.
Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Karkarov
@Raymayne said:
" I have never described myself as being 'stoked' for anything and am not going to start now, however I am certainly excited to find out more about the game and look forward to checking out the article. "
Sounds like a good position to take so you won't mind if I copy it?  That said I will be getting the mag etc. since I have a free sub to it ;p   Assuming no one beats me to the punch I will try to post some scans etc of the article on Giant Bomb as well, honestly though I expect this one will be on their website too.
JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#20  Edited By JasonR86

I'm excited now.  I didn't realize this was going to happen.  I hope that they highlight the environment the player will play through in the article.  As much as I like Oblivion (and, actually, the two Bethesda Fallout games) the environments need more variety.  That's where Morrowind really stood out for me.

hexx462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By hexx462

I'm never stoked about an article, or trailer, or preview of a game just stoked about the actual game itself. Hype for upcoming hype is a very bizarre concept.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Dany

I never cared for any of the Elder Scrolls games, I rented Oblvian and it was fun for the time i got it but it is was just to aimless for me

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Moth_Pope

This is the first I'd heard there would be an article in Game Informer. Can't wait. :)

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EvilTwin
@JasonR86 said:
" I'm excited now.  I didn't realize this was going to happen.  I hope that they highlight the environment the player will play through in the article.  As much as I like Oblivion (and, actually, the two Bethesda Fallout games) the environments need more variety.  That's where Morrowind really stood out for me. "
One Bethesda Fallout game.  New Vegas was Obsidian.  Anyways, I'm interested to see what comes of it, but I doubt I'll see the article for myself as I don't subscribe to gameinformer.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iam3green

meh, i don't read game informer. this sounds exciting to hear about a new elder scrolls game. i only played oblivion.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 64

#26  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I'm stoked, but not enough to actually go to my local Gamestop and pay for a copy of Game Informer. Once the information (or really, leaked magazine scans) reaches the internets, I will seek it out as soon as possible.

Mahonay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mahonay

So stoked brah...to read the scans online.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Jeust
@crusader8463 said:

" No. I don't read the magazine, and I don't care for the franchise. "

What is there to be stoked about? *honest question*
DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DriveupLife

copied from 4chan

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1155528-the-february-game-informer-cover-thread-iv/

>Digging into the 14-page Game Informer piece on Skyrim. People will be very happy with this. So many screens.

>"They saw a lot [Game Informer visited the office of Bethesda last week] and I think, I hope, everybody is surprised with how much stuff were showing. It's... it's a lot. We wanted to sorta compress the amount of time that we talked about the game. It's still eleven months, it's a long time, but traditionally we're going on like two years talking about a game, so we start out very slow and we wanted to come out of the gate with a lot of... A lot of STUFF. So I think the fans will be excited." - Todd Howard

>"And wait until you see what this game is all about! Mind...blown..." - Andrew Reiner

"Our Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim coverage has expanded from 12 pages to 14, making it our largest game-based cover story." - Andrew Reiner Link

MY ENTIRE FACE WHEN READING THIS

sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sterbacblu

My excitement for this game has been building since it was announced.  Today I was considering another run-through of Oblivion, to do the few things I missed the first time around, or possibly trying out Morrowind, but I heard that's a pretty different game.  Either way I didn't know this was coming up in Game Informer and I'm excited to check it out.