Ayatan? Aye, you can!

c4p3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By c4p3n

Warframe has a lot of things to collect. Like, a lot. Most of them you forget about until you discover that it's a key ingredient in a ninja robot recipe.

Ayatan stars and sculptures are a little different. They are shiny alien knick knacks that can be traded for yet another currency or used to decorate your ship’s interior. You put the stars in the sculpture and they move around like fantastical office desk toys.

Since I started playing Warframe, getting one of these little statues and displaying it in my ship has been one of the most novel experiences I’ve had in a loot game. It doesn’t sound like much, but when I return to orbit after a long day of slicing up degenerate clones and guys wearing old Macbook Pros on their heads, it’s nice to come home to a memory of my past exploits ticking away happily on my space desk.

This is what I think most loot games are missing: a trophy that doesn't live on your character or in an inventory screen. I can place it anywhere in my ship, or sell it to become more powerful. For the record, I sold this one. I gots to have that sweet sweet Endo. But the point is it was a hard choice!