Back and a paying member!!!!

twswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By twswordsman

As my first premium podcast listen Danswers was great, this was awesome, brought tears to my eyes. You all do not know how important Kalman's answers were to me personally. Best money I've spent in a while. Thank you Danny and...I can't believe I'm saying this...Dan Ryckert. :)

I will come back to Dan in a moment. I am actually writing because I've not been on Giant Bomb in a while. I am actually finally a paying member of the site and to actually have meaningful, impactful content come from "Danswers" of all places...well, that shows me, huh?

Dan Ryckert has suffered the horrible fate of being "Not Ryan". I know a lot of people may not say this but my love for Ryan Davis, and I know "joe nobody" on the internet cannot use the term "love" to a full extent, heavily influenced my reception of Dan, and for that I am sorry. I know now that that behavior was wrong and defiantly not what the great man would want.

So Samantha "Kaldan"'s appearance on Danswers brought to my attention that Dan Ryckert is a genuine person. Underneath the incredibly horrible taste in food and choice of activities lies a unique and wonderful individual who will spend time with a subject that I care about strongly and learn all he can so as to not be ignorant of the topic. Although I may not always like his opinion, I can bring myself to accept it. Thank you "Dirty" Dan Ryckert.

billmcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 6

glad to have you back