Baldanders, that bad guy of Final Fantasy XIII

cetecete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By cetecete

Yes, I know. Baldanders is only the name of this boss in the spanish version. You may know him as Barthandelus. I've just kicked his *** after more than 6 unsuccessful tries. It's was an easy fight at the end...of course, it's easy when you know what to do and when to do it. It was just the first big boss of the bunch of big bosses I expect on this game. I've needed to go back to farm some monsters and improve my group after beating this boss, by the way. I think I got to him too early, having my main characters nearly 1000 HP, too low for this guy. 

cetecete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cetecete

Yes, I know. Baldanders is only the name of this boss in the spanish version. You may know him as Barthandelus. I've just kicked his *** after more than 6 unsuccessful tries. It's was an easy fight at the end...of course, it's easy when you know what to do and when to do it. It was just the first big boss of the bunch of big bosses I expect on this game. I've needed to go back to farm some monsters and improve my group after beating this boss, by the way. I think I got to him too early, having my main characters nearly 1000 HP, too low for this guy. 

Natedogg2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Natedogg2

Congrats, I suppose. And don't worry, you'll be seeing more of him later on.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Animasta

I like his theme when you fight him

cetecete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cetecete

I love almost all the soundtrack I've heard on fights in FFXIII. And the voice of this guy is also amazing. Quite frightening, uh?