Battlefront 3 lost forever?

angrywookie29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By angrywookie29

So for the last while rumors were flying around that Battlefront 3 was being worked on by Spark Unlimited. That seems less than likely now with the news that Sparks has confirmed that it is working on the upcoming Lost Planet 3. I cant tell how to feel about this. One the one hand it seems to be a good thing because Sparks has had a less than stellar lineup so far. Legendary and Turning Point were pretty shitty games, so it might be a good thing that Sparks isn't working on Battlefront. On the other hand its a huge bummer because that means its even less likely now than ever that Battlefron 3 will ever come out. any thoughts?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

While I would love a high quality Battlefront game on current gen systems, 2 is still a game I pop in from time to time, I just don't trust LucasArts anymore. They released all those shitty PSP Battlefront games, their new IPs like Fracture sucked, and they ruined the huge potential The Force Unleashed had by making one of the worst sequels this generation in my opinion. The original Force Unleashed wasn't a work of art and the gameplay got pretty bad but at least it had a somewhat unique perspective in the core Star Wars universe we grew up to know and love, and no I'm not referring to the prequels...