Ben Pack Guested on My Podcast to Talk about Becoming a GB Editor, the Community, and Adjusting to His New Life

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Great Work! Finally! Big fan of 1099, been waiting for a podcast with Ben for a while now, awesome that you managed to basically get almost everyone (I think) from GB on your podcast. Everyone check 1099, it's really good, go back to previous episodes with not only GB people but with quite a lot of famous industry figures! There's often a lot of personal and behind the scenes stuff, extremely interesting!

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good episode, though I really wanted to hear the hot scoop of what happened to Kingdom Heartache!

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glots: That was on my list of things to ask, but I couldn't fit it in. THE MYSTERY CONTINUES.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great interview, was very interesting to hear the Junior GB members talking about integrating into the site.

Moderp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Moderp

Wait isn't this that one guy that made his opinion very vocal about not liking Ben, especially during his podcast with Abby?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moderp said:

Wait isn't this that one guy that made his opinion very vocal about not liking Ben, especially during his podcast with Abby?

...if you are referring to the bit where he says that Ben is like a side-character of a sitcom and would be forgotten by season 3, you are maaaaybe taking things too seriously.

Lionheart377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lionheart377

@moderp: Wow, I never said that. I made a poorly timed, unnecessary joke saying Abby was the winner of the Millennial hires and apologized over Twitter and directly to Ben once I realized how it came off (my sarcasm missed, which is my fault.) I love what Ben does and never said I didn't like him--It was a dumb joke that didn't hit, which is absolutely on me. But to turn it into me saying, "I don't like Ben" is untrue. Ben and I discussed it directly, he knew it was a joke, I apologized, and all is well.

My apology is here, if you'd like to read it: https://www.reddit.com/r/giantbomb/comments/8ecb16/ben_pack_on_joining_giant_bomb_filling_past/

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You continue to be a pro at asking questions, nicely done

vocalfry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers