Best of Film & 40s for The Fast and the Furious

Mendelson9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Mendelson9

I loved the commentary GB East did for the first Fast and Furious movie that I had to make this.

Sorry about the video quality, turns out YouTube is not a huge fan of hosting clips from movies. I lowered the video quality and tried mirroring the video and that seemed to work. The audio is still fine. Enjoy :)

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Captain_Insano

For someone who hasn't matched up and watched any Film and 40s, this is great, thanks!

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Damn, top notch work. I had a feeling someone was going to do this kind of thing.

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ragnar_mike

Fun stuff! I rented 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift this week to watch with this series. I regret nothing and plan on doing the same for the rest of this. I am so stoked for Fast 5, Dan is gonna freak out. Also, as a long time duder, it was great having Jeff on the Tokyo Drift commentary as it's a great throwback to his early mindset. According to the podcast at PAX he was basically up for 2 days when he recorded that and it really shows in the best ways.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This is awesome

Mendelson9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ragnar_mike: It's too perfect that Jeff was in town when they recorded the Tokyo Drift episode. I am very excited to watch that.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hunkulese

I'm a little worried after 2 Fast 2 Furious. Pretty much everything Vinny thought was dumb was what the series doubles down on in the future movies that makes them so great.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I'm a little worried after 2 Fast 2 Furious. Pretty much everything Vinny thought was dumb was what the series doubles down on in the future movies that makes them so great.

2 fast 2 furious was dumb because it's a terrible movie in every way. Fast 5 and 6 are fantastic popcorn flicks and I'm sure he'll like them.

Avatar image for renegadedoppelganger
RenegadeDoppelganger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tokyo Drift is the best in the series because it features a sleep deprived Jeff trying to explain drifting to Dan and company and totally wanging it. Also someone needs to cut together every time Dan sees a stunt and asks "is that actually possible?" because I feel like with 5-7 those questions are going to become less frequent.

I really can't wait for 5 both because its one of the most enjoyable movies to watch and its also the moment the series really jumps the shark and so I'm expecting the reactions to be outstanding.