Best place to purchase video game related/inspired wall art?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

Hi, hello.

I’m wanting to buy some nice video game-related art that I can frame and put on the wall. I figure someone (or multiple someones) here may have a good lead on where to find interesting and high-quality pieces. Maybe there’s a reputable online merchant that specializes in this that I’m just oblivious to.

I like minimalist type stuff generally, but I’m really just looking for anything cool that represents my favorite games or series.

I generally peruse Etsy every now and then, but it’s hit or miss finding things I like. I just recently remembered Iam8bit exists and looked at their art offerings, but many are sold out, and the ones that aren’t didn’t grab me.

I’d love any website suggestions if you fine folks have a favorite spot for this type of thing.

Thanks in advance!

drmoltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very literally just go to www.art.com ; Etsy; or eBay

The thing with art is ANYONE can own a print or a poster. And displaying a few prints is great, but if you really want something special you need to buy something that is original or one of kind. It sounds expensive but there are literally millions of artists who will draw you some original art for $30 to $50. And if you find stuff you like there are greta arts who make amazing stuff from $100 to $1000 too.

Look this tooking me five minutes on eBay to find, I think for teh price it worth every cent, a 18" x 24" oil paint/ black velvet of Mario for $175.00
Nintendo Super Mario Bros black velvet oil painting Hand Painted Signed Wall Art

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Cool suggestions so far! Thanks!

archimedes83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cook and becker

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I miss seeing that avatar

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting suggestions from everyone that answered, though, I was thinking what kinds of game "art" are you looking for in general anyway?

Maybe commissioning artists for certain pieces would be a good option? 😁