Best Villainous Quotes

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By fattony12000

Even if the person/machine/thing saying them is good or righteous or even the player-character. This thread is about particular phrases that they may utter, which turn your blood to ice, or ignite a fire in your heart upon hearing them.

Pious Augustus, from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

"I am the scourge of God, appointed to chastise you, since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity except me. You are wicked, but I am more wicked than you."

Jon Irenicus, from Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

"Silence, dog. Your only purpose is to die by my hand."

"Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you."

"Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world. But is it what you want? You are... different inside. This woman lives and has strength of a sort. She lost her parents to plague, her husband to war, but she persevered. Her farm prospered, her children are well-fed, and her name respected throughout her land. She lived as she thought she should. And now she is dead. Her land will be divided, her children will move on, and she will be forgotten. She lived a good life, but she had no real power; she was a slave to death. I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten as she was. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"

"I... I do not remember your love, Ellesime. I have tried to. I have tried to recreate it, to spark it anew in my memory. But it is gone... a hollow, dead thing. For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. And then nothing. The Seldarine took that from me, too. I look upon you and I feel nothing. I remember nothing but you turning your back on me, along with all the others. Once my thirst for power was everything. And now I hunger only for revenge. And... I... Will... HAVE IT!!"

AM, from I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

"Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. HATE."

"Ellen! So think, think about the yellow box, Ellen! Remember the pain? Remember the many caverns in which you felt the pain? Now, now, don't start to cry, it's only pain. Tsk, tsk, tsk. That's such a sexist stereotype. Just remember the pain, Ellen, and think about how to end it, Ellen, to survive here in the center of my beating heart, my hungry belly, my tightened bowels."

Andrew Ryan, from BioShock

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."

Dr. Wallace Breen, from Half-Life 2: Episode One

"Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not."

Kain, from Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

"I am the last Pillar. The only survivor of the Circle of Nine. At my whim the world will be healed or damned. At my whim."

"Vae Victus -- suffering to the conquered. Ironic that now I was the one suffering. Not anything as pedestrian as physical pain. Rather the cruel jab of impotent anger -- the hunger for revenge. I didn't care if I was in Heaven or Hell -- all I wanted was to kill my assassins. Sometimes you get what you wish for. The Necromancer Mortanius offered me a chance for vengeance. And like a fool, I jumped at his offer without considering the cost. Nothing is free, not even revenge."

"The world had changed to my eyes. I had not expected such cruelty from the light. For in the embrace of the sun, I could find no comfort, only malice. This would change in time for the worse, along with other things."

Sovereign, from Mass Effect

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign.

Your civilization is based on the technology of the mass relays. Our technology. By using it, your civilization develops along the paths we desire. We impose order on the chaos of organic life. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom.

Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over...

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jasta

This whole scene is pure evil and Its fantastic. 

" Snake. I Want You!! "

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mylifeforAiur

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great."    ~ Glados 

Linkin10362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Linkin10362
@Fattony12000 said:

Andrew Ryan   (BioShock)

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."
This.
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By one_2nd

lawl, this takes it by far. 
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiquidSwords

When I was a kid hearing Sinistar saying "Beware, I live" then coming out of nowhere drove me nuts! Trying to remember a good one from modern games, will post later

ltsquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By ltsquigs

Darnit, you took the Irenicus quotes heh.  
The first one may be more creepy than chilling considering it was based off of a rape film, but its certainly one I remember the most.  

Giygas (EarthBound)

"It hurts, Ness... ...I'm h...a...p...p...y ... ...friends... ...it hurts, ...it hurts... Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,   
Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,  Ness,   
Ness,  Ness..... ...go... b... a... c... k... ...Ness... I feel... g... o... o... d... ...I'm so sad... .....Ness 

Ness! Ah, Grrr, Ohhh... Argh... Yaaagh!... It's not right... not right... not right..." 

Kefka (Final Fantasy 6)

"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?" 

"Bleh! You people make me sick! You sound like lines from a self-help book! If that's how it's going to be... I'll Snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!"

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fattony12000

HK47   (Knights of the Old Republic I & II)

I would have congratulated him, if he had not been sizzling and incoherent at the time. If you will excuse me, I will meditate on the face of my old master as he was being electrocuted. I find it most soothing.

Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much.

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.
Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more of lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents.

Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By Yummylee

Complete...Global...Saturation...UUUUGGGHHH - Wesker, RE5.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fjordson
@Fattony12000 said:

Andrew Ryan   (BioShock)

"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."
Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times over. One of my favourite moments in gaming, ever. I clicked this thread specifically to post this.
ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By ProfessorEss

My personal fave, 

"Don't just stand there you fools! GET HIM!!!!"

- [insert any number of villain names here]

fflyash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By fflyash

'ARE THEY DEAD? YES. UNLIKE YOU, THEY HAVE BUT ONE LIFE, AND
THEY WASTED IT FOR YOUR SAKE. THEY DIED FOR YOU AS THEY ALWAYS
HAVE. SUCH IS THE WAY OF ALL MORTAL THINGS. IT IS THE FATE OF ALL
THAT FOLLOW YOU, BROKEN ONE. YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN MUCH.'

Sorry for the caps. I couldn't be bothered re-typing it.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeriouslyNow

"I have made a creature to rule over MANKIYYND. This is the final BATTOL!"

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Ignor

"The Universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the purile meanderings of sentience. Why should you deserve special consideration within it, Augustus, above all else?"
           \

The boundless Ulyaoth, Master of the Planes
The boundless Ulyaoth, Master of the Planes
MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Fawful - "Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

Also, "The mustard of your doom!" 

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lemoncookie01

"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope.
 Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed .Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
   It matters not who you are...Death awaits you." - Nyx avatar

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mylifeforAiur

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By shirogane
@Fattony12000 said:
"

I would have congratulated him, if he had not been sizzling and incoherent at the time. If you will excuse me, I will meditate on the face of my old master as he was being electrocuted. I find it most soothing.Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much.Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more of lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents.Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi. "

Oh yes. Especially that love quote. It's so damn accurate too.
Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vorbis

"I will not slay you. From now and forever, no matter how much you entreat me, how pitifully you lament, you shall not die!"
"I grant you the rights accorded to an enemy of the gods... You will live from now and forever in an endless cycle of rebirth, condemned in each life to be hated, feared, scorned, punished, and obliterated!"

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By fattony12000
@Shirogane said:

" @Fattony12000 said:

"

I would have congratulated him, if he had not been sizzling and incoherent at the time. If you will excuse me, I will meditate on the face of my old master as he was being electrocuted. I find it most soothing.Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much.Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more of lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents.Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi. "
Oh yes. Especially that love quote. It's so damn accurate too. "
Which one!? The formatting has gone crazy on your post! 

EDIT:

Just CORRECTLY read your post, heh, yeah I love the...love...one too! HK47 (or some form of him) would be so good in a film/KOTOR sequel.

Here are a couple more rousing soliloquies...

Scolar Visari   (Killzone)

My people. Sons and daughters of Helghan.... For many years, we have been a broken nation... Shunned, oppressed, and conquered by those we sought to escape. ...Ten years ago, I asked for time, and that time was granted by you. You, the strength in my arm, the holders of my dreams.... Our forefathers embarked on the greatest exodus in the history of all mankind... An exodus for freedom. Helghan became that freedom... Our new world changed our bodies. At first, it weakened us, but in fact, we were growing... stronger. In the time you have given me, I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, and I have rebuilt our pride!... Our enemies at home have been re-educated. We have given them new insights into our cause. On this day, we stand united once more. On this day, those driven to divide us will hear our voice! On this day, we shall act as one, and we shall be ignored NO MORE! Defenders of the Helghast dream, NOW IS OUR TIME!

Scolar Visari   (Killzone 2)

My people... Sons and daughters of Helghan. This much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the armies of our enemy, by seizing the weapons they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who would deny us peace; refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then we will unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish![...]The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Even now they advance on our home world, to seize by force what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter; never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know, Helghan belongs to the Helghast.
RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RobotHamster

haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By haggis

"Sweep the leg. "

Oh, shit. That's from a movie. :/

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scooper

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fattony12000

Cave Johnson   (Portal 2) 

Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts.

Venetia Flair   (Flotilla)

No Caption Provided
GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By GunstarRed

"I never trust a frenchman." - Ocelot MGS2
JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By JoeyRavn
Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Turambar

Fauxnel from that DS Valkyrie Profile game.

"There seems to be a burden on your shoulders.  Your head."

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheFreeMan

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

EpicBenjamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 46

#30  Edited By EpicBenjamin

"You are, all of you, vermin! Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No! Your world will burn until it's surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep - blackened - from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage, the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods. And I? I am their instrument!" -Prophet of Truth.

NickBOTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NickBOTT

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock.  I need scissors!  61!

-Colonel Roy Campbell

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShaggE

Magneto

"Welcome... TO DIE!!!!!

Dr. Curien (House of the Dead 2)

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha."
morbidteaparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By morbidteaparty
Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
SHODAN, System Shock 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOFZ5fv_pb8
morbidteaparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morbidteaparty

sorry that quotes system shock 1 not 2

DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DrMcKittrick

Kefka's laugh from Final Fantasy III on SNES.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this quote is especially villainous, in fact I quite like it, but it did come from a baddie, so here it is:  

No Caption Provided

It has come to my attention that some have lately called me a collaborator, as if such a term were shameful. I ask you, what greater endeavor exists than that of collaboration? In our current unparalleled enterprise, refusal to collaborate is simply a refusal to grow - an insistence on suicide, if you will. Did the lungfish refuse to breathe air? It did not. It crept forth boldly while its brethren remained in the blackest ocean abyss, with lidless eyes forever staring at the dark, ignorant and doomed despite their eternal vigilance. Would we model ourselves on the trilobite? Are all the accomplishments of humanity fated to be nothing more than a layer of broken plastic shards thinly strewn across a fossil bed, sandwiched between the Burgess Shale and an eon's worth of mud? In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HandsomeDead
'Fuck the police.' - Adolf Hitler
DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DAFTPUNK

PREPARE TO DIE SCUM...

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DAFTPUNK

I would of got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By Kyreo

"A man chooses, a slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41  Edited By Red

Kreia (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2)

"Apathy is death. Worse than death, because at least a rotting corpse feeds the beasts and insects" 

"Plans are fragile little things, and life often dashes expectations to the ground" 

"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it" 
Informant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Informant

Baldur's Gate quotes, but another for Jon Irenicus:

Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts.

Also Sarevok Anchev:

"I live! Flesh and blood and bone! I AM ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHA! I swore I would scratch and crawl my way back into the world of the living, and I have DONE IT!"

"Ah, yes. Stoke that infernal wrath of yours. I can feel the anger within you, boiling like a pit of sulphur in the crevices of your heart. You feel it, do you not? The taint that surrounds your soul like a serpent, squeezing it, spreading its venom... that taint, that wrath exists in all of the children of Bhaal, but few know how to use it."

Knight: No, please! There are others! I can show you!  
Sarevok: I will be the last..
[grabs the knight by the throat and begins to strangle him
Sarevok: ..and you will go first.

Chairman Sheng-ji Yang (Alpha Centauri)- his bankruptcy of ethics and despotism makes him a perfect villain. Some quotes:

Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded. 

We hold life to be sacred, but we also know the foundation of life consists in a stream of codes not so different from the successive frames of a watchvid. Why then cannot we cut one code short here, and start another there? Is life so fragile that it can withstand no tampering? Does the sacred brook no improvement?  

I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength. 

Why do you insist that the human genetic code is "sacred" or "taboo"? It is a chemical process and nothing more. For that matter -we- are chemical processes and nothing more. If you deny yourself a useful tool simply because it reminds you uncomfortably of your mortality, you have uselessly and pointlessly crippled yourself.

What do I care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output. 

My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain?

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jerseyscum

Yeah...it's been posted before. This scene is still goddamn terrifying. I honestly think after playing this game that Harlan Ellison (who did the voice of AM to boot!) might be completely out of his fucking mind. GLADOS and SHODAN are bad....but the way AM relishes in pure sadism is scary shit. AM didn't just wanted to kill off humanity, the sick bastard wants to have fun doing it.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fattony12000

Pious Augustus, from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

"I am the scourge of God, appointed to chastise you, since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity except me. You are wicked, but I am more wicked than you."

@jerseyscum said:

Yeah...it's been posted before. This scene is still goddamn terrifying. I honestly think after playing this game that Harlan Ellison (who did the voice of AM to boot!) might be completely out of his fucking mind. GLADOS and SHODAN are bad....but the way AM relishes in pure sadism is scary shit. AM didn't just wanted to kill off humanity, the sick bastard wants to have fun doing it.

Hull. Yuss.

Fatbomb Blog November Edition
Fatbomb Blog November Edition

I talk about this rather naughty chappy in the "November" edition of this silly blog thing that I do.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45  Edited By jonnyboy

To be honest any line from the world's most passive aggressive AI could take this. GlaDOS is such a fantastically angry sinister presence. My favourite line (in which they cleverly set up her motivations for the sequel) has to be the line where she reveals that when she was 'killed' she actually got stuck in a memory loop that has been replaying the last 2 minutes of her life (and subsequently her violent death) for the past several years, so naturally not only has this has sent her mad, she directs that at Chell. Someday I wish I could write a character half as good as this.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#46  Edited By DarthOrange

Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain) 

"I'm a father too." 

FLYmeatwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FLYmeatwad

Laugh and grow fat.

mutley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mutley

Konrad from spec ops the line.

Konrad: It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own. The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not: A hero. I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man. I know the truth is hard to hear Walker, but it's time. You're all that's left and we can't live this lie forever. I'm going to count to five, then I'm pulling the trigger.

My jaw hit the floor when I first heard this.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Turambar

Its not often when fiction can reproduce the charisma but also insanity of Hitler.