Best way to download GB video to iPad

RetroBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I searched around and couldn't find a thread on this so starting one:

What's the best way to download GB's videos to an iPad? Looking for some way to view the feed and be able to select the ones I want to download. I'm a premium member so it would need to take my username and password.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

hnke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hnke

Does iOS even support video downloads directly to the device? Last I saw that sort of thing was still very restrictive but I guess they could've changed it. I use qlcrew.com to find videos, download them on my PC and load them onto the VLC app via iTunes.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Zelyre

@retrobob: the giant bomb video buddy. It lets me log in and I can save stuff locally. I have all the random pc games and pathfinder series saved for viewing when I’m stuck on an airplane.

If you’re a plex user, local iOS download and sync should be available to you as well.

RetroBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetroBob

@hnke: I couldn’t believe it was still like that, stupid idea - this kind of crap is why I prefer Android stuff (having an iPad is not my choice).

@Zelyre thank you, I had a look on the store and only found GBTV, is that something different? Seems to work ok.

sub_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@retrobob: GBTV works! But somehow it will take the whole bandwidth when downloading videos. Maybe it's just an iPad issue.