Best Way to Filter XBL Matches?

Supersoulman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supersoulman

I bought the game last night and I'm a beginner by far (played about 10 matches and only beat one guy).  I was just wondering if there was a way to filter the matchmaking beyond just matching people based on their "BP points"?  Mostly everyone I played was in the sub 300-500s and I still managed to get my but kicked.  Maybe it's just a case that the game has only been out for a couple days and over time the matchmaking will get better.  

Any help would be appreciated because although I'm loving the game, losing 10 matches in a row ain't no treat.

Supersoulman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Supersoulman

Sorry, this should be moved to the SSFIV boards, not sure why it didn't go there in the first place...

does anyone know how to do that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

Getting your ass kicked over and over just comes  with being new at a fairly deep fighting game. Makes the first victory feel that much better, though.
I'm fairly fine with the way it matches me up against people better than myself since at least that way I can see my mistakes and I'm not just using the same pattern against some newbie who doesn't know better; my issue's mainly with finding people from Australia with a good connection to play against instead of waiting ages and having to kick so many people from America or the UK or wherever from my matches.

Supersoulman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supersoulman

Well spoken, I just need to suck it up for a while I guess...