• 61 results
Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Zevvion

@visualizer: Nioh is so good. Too bad it is bursting with content. It's one of those 'it doesn't start until after you finish it' type of games and finishing it takes on average 60 hours if you skip a lot of the side stuff.

CyrusRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got that f**kin LG55c7p oled that had that massive price cut on Amazon and still kinda hate myself for it lol. Also a HTC U11.

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By gundogan

Xbox One S, mainly for (4k) blu ray but the play anywhere option with games like Forza is nice too I guess.

Still looking at a new reciever, but sadly none of the TV's I want are discounted, so I wouldn't have a use for it. Kinda goes for the Xbox too, but at least I can use that thing for gaming.

Dryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm about to list everything out and feel bad about how much I spent, so here goes: Nier, Wolf 2, Xbone S, Watch Dogs 2 (came free with the xbox), Zodiac on baby blu, Logan on 4k, Moto Z2 Play (smartphone) and a case for said phone.

I'm wavering on keeping the Xbone. I didn't intend on buying a new phone but I broke the screen to my iPone like 2 weeks ago and it's been bugging me quite a bit. Then on Thanksgiving I was talking with my dad about phones cuz he's getting my little brother a new one, he saw the deal on this guy, I read some reviews, and I'm prepaid so I have to pay out of pocket for all my phones so half the price of a new iPhone or top of the line Android sounded pretty good and pretty necessary...I need someone talk me into not returning the Xbone now I guess.

*edit I also got a Jeff Gerstmann fidget spinner and GB pint glass

That Xbone is probably the best value 4K blu ray player around. I've been on the fence about getting one for a while, but need a Switch more. Still waiting for a damn Switch sale that may never come...

Dryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassin's Creed Origins and Wolfenstein II for a total of $71 on the PSN store. Part of me feels guilty for waiting on games like Wolfenstein because I want their sales numbers to be good, but I'm tired of buying a game new and before I get a chance to actually play it the price has dropped by $20. It's not that I'm trying to be cheap, it's just the principle of the thing. If you're going to drop the price by 40% within two weeks of release, I'm going to start waiting those two weeks.

I also bought an SNES Classic. I'm not sure why, since there are two games on there I'll actually play, but I wanted one. I've been checking online for the last month and I've successfully added one to my cart on Amazon (used, through Amazon Warehouse, but I was okay with that, especially since they were $40-$50 max), but by the time I got to checkout they were sold. So this morning, one of the local Walmarts had them in stock. When I got to the parking lot and saw the wall of people there, I got back in my car, went to Amazon on my phone and bought one for $30 above the MSRP.

Apparently the Walmart in Strongsville, Ohio still has a few on the shelves if anyone wants one!

I'm totally with ya', man. I want to support the developers I think are doing cool shit, but I feel like a fool for wasting money to play something a couple months earlier, or worse case scenario: not even getting around to playing it before they drop the price (like you said). Right now, Ass Creed Egypt, Divinity 2, and Injustice 2 are in that camp. I'll probably buy them when they're half price, and still not get around to playing them until the price drops even more. Picked up Wolfie 2, though. Already half price! Couldn't pass that up. Now I just need to play that copy of Wolfie 1 I've been sitting on for god knows how long.

DJRebyB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DJRebyB
  • Nier Automata (PS4)
  • Persona 5 (PS4)
  • Fire Emblem Echos (3DS)
  • Resident Evil 7 (PS4)
  • Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
  • Injustice 2 (XB1)
  • Forza Horizon 3 (XB1)
  • Prey (XB1)
  • Assassin's Creed: Origins (PS4)
  • Little Nightmares (XB1)

After only really picking up Destiny 2 this year so far, I finally get to catch up on some of the big games. Now I just need to find the time for them all.

Dryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal pick ups:

Not that much this year. Pretty tempted by quite a few, though. Wanted a Switch with Zelda and Mario, but not a deal to be found. Still too many games I bought this year in the backlog.

- Wolfie 2 deluxe $40

- PS Plus for a year $40

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Got a Razer Stealth laptop along with a Razer Core. I was already getting this with or without a sale but the $100 off was cool.

- Also got an external WD 4 TB HDD and a Samsung 500 gig external SSD

- A bunch of design shirts and some GB shirts for me and my gf.

- A bunch of Victoria Secret intimates and yoga pants for my gf.

This year was a bigger haul than last year.

BaronVonJace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By BaronVonJace

Boots

Pants

Baofeng PH-F8HP

Assassins Creed Origins for Xbox One

Oh and a Giant Bomb "Old Games" shirt

GrizzlyButts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Dishonored 2 $15

Wolfenstein II: $25

Still eyeing:

AC: Origins $40

Fallout 4 GOTY $30

Avatar image for deactivated-633c70ff026e8
deactivated-633c70ff026e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got irresponsible and busted out my credit card. I bought a PSVR for $199 mostly to play Skyrim VR because I'm an idiot and a new Razer Deathadder mouse for $50.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@dryker: ya the main reason I got it was to be a 4k blu ray player. I should keep it for that reason alone, but my stupid brain is thinking "I really don't need another video game console" (I've got a Switch and Ps4) but that's really just an added benefit to it playing 4k.