BLLSL 2 Member Party at office?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeadDorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadDorf

Are the WM guys going to host a party at the offices like last time? I'm thinking about going into the city that night, didn't make it last year.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By cornbredx

No. They have already said they want to save the block party for another time so they are actually able to be there, not burnt out, or having to put things away.

They haven't said yet when it will be, but it wont be after the BLLSL 2. It will be at some other as of yet undecided time.

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Belonpopo

Yes, any Giantbomb or any other Whiskey Media user can show up and have a drink or two with the staff. See y'all there!

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@Belonpopo said:

Yes, any Giantbomb or any other Whiskey Media user can show up and have a drink or two with the staff. See y'all there!

TROLL BE GONE.

No unfortunately.

patrickklepek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By patrickklepek

We're looking into doing something separately with members, probably next year. It's just too draining on resources to do both. Don't worry, we got you.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By 234r2we232
@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

Apparently being called a "Paid Subscriber" is too dirty.  Reminds folks that it's about the money, not their personality.

Classy all-caps response, tho :*
rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@sofacitysweetheart said:

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

Apparently being called a "Paid Subscriber" is too dirty. Reminds folks that it's about the money, not their personality. Classy all-caps response, tho :*

Dude, what the fuck? He was saying something that he clearly knew was false so I was calling him out in a lighthearted way. Also I wrote something else that wasn't in caps to make my comment valuable and not simple "all-caps" just because you choose to edit that out doesn't make it true, why have you chosen to be a complete dick and EDIT my post? Just because I choose to give my money to Whiskey Media because I get such enjoyment from their video content doesn't make me a bad person, I don't ENJOY the fact (or even think it) that I am above any non paid members (because it actually took me a long time to get a gold subscription) and quite frankly if there was I way to hide the medal from my account I would to avoid getting hassle from assholes like you.

Why did you choose to even revisit this thread when it had been dead and solved (by a staff member no less) for over an hour? GOD DAMN I WILL USE CAPS IF I LIKE.

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Belonpopo
@manthorp:
No Caption Provided
KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By KarlPilkington

It was really funny last year, hope they livestream whatever they do at some point.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@Belonpopo said:

@manthorp:
No Caption Provided

Ha, perfect response duder. lolz and all that XD

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

Wow, immaturity on the internet never seems to fail with some of these comments.

Yeah no party this year along with the BLLSL. But can't wait for the member meet-up, that should be pretty awesome.

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By LiquidSwords

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

Apparently being called a "Paid Subscriber" is too dirty. Reminds folks that it's about the money, not their personality. Classy all-caps response, tho :*

Another butthurt non-subscriber. Keep it up, bruh

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@FinalDasa: @LiquidSwords: These guys got my back -secret subscriber brofist-

Clearly there is no reasoning with stupidity...

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Belonpopo
@manthorp
No Caption Provided
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By mikemcn

@LiquidSwords said:

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

You people are all strange. Let there be peace.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By KarlPilkington

@Mikemcn: We don't need peace, Rorie has arrived.

No Caption Provided

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@Belonpopo said:

No Caption Provided
@manthorp:

Ha, you are so funny man! You come up with that yourself? Great. He doesn't actually say that in Star Wars but he looks like he might be, so you wrote that on using Photoshop (or probably just internet wizardry that is unheard of to a mere mortal like myself). FANTASTIC, you probably just won the internet or something. I can't believe you came up with this, amazing. Truly a feet of your ability to use your own mind to come up with interesting and creative ideas. Love it.

EDIT: I love feeding the trolls, I know I'm not-a-possed to, but I love to see how desperate they get when backed into a corner.

SPOILER: They post an image.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 234r2we232
@LiquidSwords said:

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

omg internet lolz!1 But you forgot to post a "U MAD" meme, though, so I'm only half as "own'd" as I should be.
rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@LiquidSwordssaid:

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

omg internet lolz!1 But you forgot to post a "U MAD" meme, though, so I'm only half as "own'd" as I should be.

See you say that, while the man whose corner you are fighting is doing just that. Oh poetic irony...

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Belonpopo
@manthorp:
No Caption Provided
234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 234r2we232
@manthorp said:

@LiquidSwordssaid:

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

omg internet lolz!1 But you forgot to post a "U MAD" meme, though, so I'm only half as "own'd" as I should be.

See you say that, while the man whose corner you are fighting is doing just that. Oh poetic irony...

Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Klaimore
No Caption Provided

;)

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Belonpopo
@manthorp:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LiquidSwords

@LiquidSwords said:

@manthorp said:

@Belonpopo said:

TROLL BE GONE.

No Caption Provided
trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By trace

Enough of the stupid postimages. The question has already been answered with a definite no.

Repeating Patrick's response:

We're looking into doing something separately with members, probably next year. It's just too draining on resources to do both. Don't worry, we got you.

And since this thread has now degraded into lame trolling and posting, it's getting locked.