Avatar image for verbotenscrotum
VerbotenScrotum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By VerbotenScrotum

Video Games: Playing through Uncharted 2 for the second time. Difficulty level Hard.  In the wings is waiting either Red Dead Redemption or White Knight Chronicles (both borrowed from my nephew). Also chipping away at Puzzle Quest 2. Dragone Quest IX sits patiently for me to start it as well.

Movies: Of the movies currently in theaters right now I am hoping to see Predators and or Inception. 

TV: Just started the Mad Men series and I am fully in and sold. Great drama. Also, Dr. Who, Top Gear, Leverage, round out my summer viewing

Internets: Still cannot get the double Rainbow auto tune remix out of my head. Meme's, meme's, meme's. Twitter, facebook, GB, Digg, Reddit. 

Books: Not reading anything at the moment. Shame on me. I should be embarrassed. 

Avatar image for verbotenscrotum
VerbotenScrotum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By VerbotenScrotum

Video Games: Playing through Uncharted 2 for the second time. Difficulty level Hard.  In the wings is waiting either Red Dead Redemption or White Knight Chronicles (both borrowed from my nephew). Also chipping away at Puzzle Quest 2. Dragone Quest IX sits patiently for me to start it as well.

Movies: Of the movies currently in theaters right now I am hoping to see Predators and or Inception. 

TV: Just started the Mad Men series and I am fully in and sold. Great drama. Also, Dr. Who, Top Gear, Leverage, round out my summer viewing

Internets: Still cannot get the double Rainbow auto tune remix out of my head. Meme's, meme's, meme's. Twitter, facebook, GB, Digg, Reddit. 

Books: Not reading anything at the moment. Shame on me. I should be embarrassed. 

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Skytylz

Sorry, I had to.
 Sorry, I had to.
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nail1080
@Skytylz said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
yeah that's getting a bit old....so cool story for you posting a cool story, brah