#BombsLaunched(GBCP) Ep 24: Handegg, thou thinks that of me?

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Phatmac
No Caption Provided

Listen to the episode here: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/?p=episode&name=2013-09-09_gbcp25.mp3

Subscribe to us on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed:feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

Guess who's back? Phatmac's back to host the show and try to keep some order after last week's Miku-filled disaster. On this week Phatmac's joined by @ackbarthegreat, @nyxfe, and @ghostiet to talk about games and other random topics that you should expect. We all talk about being a hipster at Disney World, Skunkape, After Burner Climax on the arcade, remember when the arcade ruled the world?, Diablo 3 on the consoles, RIP MorbidCoffee, Immigrants are gang members, <>, my mic breaks during the podcast so that's why I didn't talk for a long time!, Ghostiet eats during the podcast, Nyx doesn't eat, Dragon Age 2, A Mariachi band invades the podcast, Don't let Ghostiet, Nyx, or Ackbar host the podcast, Anders is swag, Solid Snake in Mass Effect, Harbinger is Liquid Snake, We talk about Mass Effect 3 again, A Thunder of Flaming Wisdom, Penis Jokes, Listen to me talk through my laptop mic, Quinari's are cool, Spoilers for the Mass Effect 3 Ending, Felicia Day, Garrus x Wrex Fanfiction, Waifus, KOTOR, Valkriya Chronicles, Castlevania: SOTN's quality voice acting, Breaking Bad quotes, Handegg, Romeo X Juliet, Bane's Return to the podcast, Miley Cyrus is the new Batman, Syria puns, Bleed, Phatmac's addicted to Steam Cards, Metro: Last Light, Spoilers for Metro: Last Light, Chernobyl, Japan's just a big fucking pussy, Obama is the devil, Thanks Obama, 9/11 is an inside job, Scientology, Why are all celebrities Scientologists, more FFXIV, suplex a train, Castle of Illusion, Mickey Mouse is a bad ass in Kingdom Hearts II, Hans Zimmer, Modern Warfare 2's soundtrack is pretty great, seriously, Kojima's at it again, Dickwolves controversy, Hotline Miami 2's rape scene changes, GTA V has voice actors who are gang members, Fish Scent, Ghost's embarrassing Divekick story, Nyx talks about hentai games again.

FUCK LIST:

Squall

Jimenez

Junpei

Bagles?

Louie

Spiders

Mufflers

Dickwolves

Emaill us at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

This podcast is worth doing just for you to write the descriptions for each episode.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This podcast is worth doing just for you to write the descriptions for each episode.

It's probably my favorite part of this crazy thing.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Silly.....whoever added to the Fuck List. You do not fuck Dickwolves; Dickwolves fuck you.

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really enjoy how the middle of the description gets very right wing conspiracy heavy.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silly.....whoever added to the Fuck List. You do not fuck Dickwolves; Dickwolves fuck you.

fuck the dickwolves

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@phatmac said:

@video_game_king said:

fuck the dickwolves

I couldn't find the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged clip I wanted, so enjoy this random Haruhi Suzumiya clip I found:

Loading Video...

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoy how the middle of the description gets very right wing conspiracy heavy.

Thanks Obama.