#BombsLaunched(GBCP) Episode 23: Blessed are the Miku

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

Note: The Giant Bomb Community Podcast will now be called #BombsLaunched because we felt like it...@ghostiet thought it was a good idea.

Listen to the episode here: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/?p=episode&name=2013-09-03_gbcp24.mp3

Subscribe to us on iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed:feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

I let the inmates run the asylum and all that's left is Miku crap everywhere. On this episode I wasn't present to try and maintain order as the regular host. I left the podcast in the hands of @reddenblack, @nyxfe, @ghostiet, @arclightborealis, and @believer258. They all talked about Nyx playing hentai on the podcast, old school 90's shooters, more Fallout: New Vegas, HEY HEY, YOU YOU, I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, more Burnout: Paradise, McPixel, Nyx loves grinding, Believer beat Borderlands in the worst way possible, Reddenblack does a great Tommy Wiseau impression, The Room, Bully, Persona X Bully, Saints Row IV, Anime is for jerks, If you don't like Saints Row IV you probably have a black heart, Final Fantasy X, Reddenblack rants about Final Fantasy X, Reddenblack loves Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy talk, Reddenblack breaks down JRPG plot, People that like Final Fantasy are damaged people, I'M CAPTAIN BASCH!, Persona talk, The Oregon Trail, The Organ Trail, we're horrible people, Need for Speed, A serious Need for Speed movie where the cars talk, Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure, Ackbar invades the podcast from Disney World, Killer Is Dead, Hatsune Miku: Project Dive F, You can pet Miku and play rock, paper, scissors, but you can't fuck Miku, Nyan Cat, Nyx is a Mormon, Waifus, ReddenBlack hates the podcast, Nintendo 2DS, Nyx's ex girlfriend will punish Reddenblack, Miyazaki is retiring, The Grand Ouya Scam, Tyler Durden, spoilers for Fight Club, EA goes free to play, Inafune is kickstarting a Mega Man-like game, Reddenblack is kawaii.

FUCK LIST:

Squall

Jimenez

Junpei

Bagles?

Louie

Spiders

Mufflers

Emaill us at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com

I'M CAPTAIN BASCH!

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kind of wish I ran with the Disney thing and didn't just hang up right away.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Soon after the podcast I did go and do the Captain Bosch thing, which was extremely stupid and terribly implemented. Then I watched a pretty cutscene with some fancy dialogue that I didn't understand. Then I cursed at Vaan because he opened his stupid fucking mouth. Then I laughed at Balthier and remembered how much more I'd like this game if Vaan wasn't fucking in it.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

Soon after the podcast I did go and do the Captain Bosch thing, which was extremely stupid and terribly implemented. Then I watched a pretty cutscene with some fancy dialogue that I didn't understand. Then I cursed at Vaan because he opened his stupid fucking mouth. Then I laughed at Balthier and remembered how much more I'd like this game if Vaan wasn't fucking in it.

stonepawfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

just signing in to say i don't listen to this but i enjoy the title of this episode

y/w for the feedback

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just signing in to say i don't listen to this but i enjoy the title of this episode

y/w for the feedback

Thank you!

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Kinda surprised the bit with my roommate shouting "anti-aliasing" suddenly made it in. Still, that was a fun episode to do.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda surprised the bit with my roommate shouting "anti-aliasing" suddenly made it in. Still, that was a fun episode to do.

Special guest: your roomate!