MrBGone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrBGone

Hello Everyone;

I've spent my first night with the game and there's all these quirky things happening! I would love to hear what's going on in your adventure.

What made you go woooOouw? Anything especially random?

I've had a lot of fun with bombs:

I was getting beat up pretty badly by an enemy, I was about to die, panicked and dropped a bomb that started rolling - and the stupid creature started chasing the bomb. Climbed a tree to safety.

I've had a lot of fun with bombs, but some is a bit too spoilery.

My horse is stuck on an island.

We spent a short but wonderful time together. While charging an ogre camp wielding my spear like a lance I felt invincible. Then we took a hit, The fall was huge and I prepared to die with my horse. I would not paraglide away from my friend! Then we safely landed in water, but my horse swum to a small island. Now I have to figure out how to get him to go into the water and swim to a more practical place... Apples in a pile on the shore maybe?

MrBGone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrBGone

I can't get the horse off the island, it's Arthax all over again. Considered shooting it in the bum with an arrow, but I'm afraid it will be reduced to crafting materials. I would use a branch, but there aren't any trees nearby and the horse might despawn if I walk too far away...