hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hellerphant

Hey folks!

So as the weirdly defacto GB AU organiser, I'm going to be in Brisbane at the end of the month, and I thought "why the hell not organise a Giant Bomb meetup?" while I'm there! I usually host these at PAX (those who have come will attest to the chilled but fun times!) and a bunch of Brisvegas folks came to the last one, so let's do it again in your city!

WHEN: Tuesday, May 24 @ 6:00PM
WHERE: Bloodhound Corner Bar & Kitchen 454 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
WHAT: We're going to be crashing the fortnightly Tabletop & Tacos night that Vault Games hosts there. The owner of the store is a friend of mine and said he's cool for us to be awesome duders, have a few drinks, and if we feel like it, play some cool games.

I'll be there from 6. You can find me via my awesome Splatoon paint splatter hat, or just hit me up on Twitter (@ hellerphant) and I'll let you know exactly where I am!

gutterkisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have met Hellerphant in the flesh and can confirm that not only is he not crazy, he's a super nice dude in general.

As a Canberran with limited funds I won't be making it along, really wish I could though! Could use an evening outside my little bubble to hang out with some like-minded folk.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those worried about lack of posts here - don't be. Most people who are coming have confirmed via the GBAU Discord channel. I promise it won't be just me and a beer!

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, last call for the meetup tomorrow night. Would be great to see some of you who came down to PAX Aus last year. @hajitorus will be coming along, and another duder who is a forum lurker that I know is going to come on down to say hello. Beers and board games will be a fun time!