one guy does not represent a country

#3 Posted by Riddler (1602 posts) -
unclejohnny79 said:
"one guy does not represent a country
"
Ryan Giggs Says Otherwise
#4 Posted by Termite (2428 posts) -

I don't feel like seeing that, I'll just take your word that it's cruel

It's like that guy who tied a dog to a post in an art museum and let it starve and called it art.

People are heartless

#5 Posted by ryanwho (12011 posts) -

If you can't witness the process maybe you should go back to boca burgers. You eat the eggs, you eat the mom, but no, this is wrong. Yah okay.

#6 Posted by Nogert (148 posts) -

This stuff happens all over the world, all the time, even in Wales. It probably happens to your sheep too.

#7 Edited by Riddler (1602 posts) -
Nogert said:
"This stuff happens all over the world, all the time, even in Wales. It probably happens to your sheep too.
"

They dont suffacate 3 day old lambs and then feed em to snakes
#8 Posted by fraser (551 posts) -

Wasn't the whole point to show how sad and cruel it was?

#9 Posted by EJ902 (70 posts) -
unclejohnny79 said:
"one guy does not represent a country
"

Exactly what I was going to say. 

It is cruel what he did, but this is what goes on in the food industry. In fact, much worse things happen. I don't condone it, but he's showing us exactly what happens. And if people have a problem with that then stop buying meat and farm your own animals instead, that way you can guarantee they were killed humanely. It seems to be a much more sensible solution than comparing one country to another, which has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

#10 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1355 posts) -

Fuck you bitch. Dont go dissing countries because of one guy. I bet your some fucking chink you facking dumb mug.

#11 Posted by Riddler (1602 posts) -
ryanwho said:
"If you can't witness the process maybe you should go back to boca burgers. You eat the eggs, you eat the mom, but no, this is wrong. Yah okay.
"
Let em grow and then turn em into KFC.........BUT THESE ARE little CHICKS!!!!!
#12 Posted by Riddler (1602 posts) -
sculsoldi3r said:
"Fuck you bitch. Dont go dissing countries because of one guy. I bet your some fucking chink you facking dumb mug."

HAH, im a chink? fucking inbred cunt, your moms a chink. i bet she shagged that guy that was pushing the gas chamber cause it turned her on
#13 Posted by KindGalaxy (462 posts) -

I had some baby quail for lunch today, delicious! These chicks were killed in the most humane way and as they said near the end of the video; they are not wasted, they are fed to the reptiles at the zoos and also fed to the birds of prey like hawks.

#14 Posted by overkill (57 posts) -

lol sheep shager