Bulleted Thoughts - 10/8/12

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By MetalGearSunny

I haven't updated on Giant Bomb in a few weeks, and I feel pretty bad about that. I don't feel like I have much to talk about, though, so for this blog I'll just put everything in bullets and call it a day. Deal? 

• I've still been playing Persona 4. I'm at the part where you see Mitsuo Kubo on the midnight channel. That game is pretty awesome, and it's a huge improvement over Persona 3. Hell, I even loaded up Persona 3, and it was pretty hard to play compared to P4. But maybe it was only because I attempted to play "The Answer." Because that thing sucks. In today's market, The Answer would've probably been DLC, right? Maybe they would produce disks for folks with no internet or people who are scared of downloading things in the year 2012, but I guess it would probably be DLC. Probably the most disappointing add-on ever. There's so much stuff packed in there, yet I don't find any of it appealing at all. I'll just have fond memories of Persona 3's ending and move on.
  •  Phil Fish chillin' in a swimming pool. What the fuck were the points of these shots in the documentary? It came off and stupid, pretentious, and laughable.
     Phil Fish chillin' in a swimming pool. What the fuck were the points of these shots in the documentary? It came off and stupid, pretentious, and laughable.
    I spent more than 30 bucks on Rock Band stuff last week. I bought Rock Band 3 and exported the Rock Band 2 stuff to play in Rock Band 3 and Rock Band Blitz. It reminded me that Rock Band 2 had a kick ass soundtrack, and a lot of those songs are fun to play in Blitz. Rock Band 3 seems pretty solid, too, though I get tired of it if I try to play for long periods of time, mostly because I've been playing rhythm games for so long. Doesn't mean it's not a good game.
  • I've been doing some of the challenges in Rayman Origins, and it's really fun in a "I want a quick thing to play, and I want to listen to this thing at the same time" sorta way. The levels are challenging but not too hard, I can normally beat the speed runs and the treasure chest chase levels in about two or three tries. 
  • Played a tiny bit more of Jak III out of boredom, but still not enough of form any meaningful statements about it.
  • I watched Indie Game: The Movie last night with my girlfriend, who I hung out with pretty much all weekend. The movie was great, very interesting and inspiring in a way, especially the stuff with the Team Meat guys. I actually want to buy Super Meat Boy now. Also, Phil Fish is fucking crazy. Decent sense in fashion, though, I give him that.
  • Just got the Giant Bomb 2013 member shirt ordered, which makes me want to go and play Wipeout HD. Actually, I might do just that.
I'll end this blog with the song that plays in the end credits in the Persona 4 Anime.
Enjoy the absurd rapping of Lotus Juice.  
Really, it's fucking stupid. 
"It's OK to remove, copy, and paste." 

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I haven't updated on Giant Bomb in a few weeks, and I feel pretty bad about that. I don't feel like I have much to talk about, though, so for this blog I'll just put everything in bullets and call it a day. Deal? 

• I've still been playing Persona 4. I'm at the part where you see Mitsuo Kubo on the midnight channel. That game is pretty awesome, and it's a huge improvement over Persona 3. Hell, I even loaded up Persona 3, and it was pretty hard to play compared to P4. But maybe it was only because I attempted to play "The Answer." Because that thing sucks. In today's market, The Answer would've probably been DLC, right? Maybe they would produce disks for folks with no internet or people who are scared of downloading things in the year 2012, but I guess it would probably be DLC. Probably the most disappointing add-on ever. There's so much stuff packed in there, yet I don't find any of it appealing at all. I'll just have fond memories of Persona 3's ending and move on.
  •  Phil Fish chillin' in a swimming pool. What the fuck were the points of these shots in the documentary? It came off and stupid, pretentious, and laughable.
     Phil Fish chillin' in a swimming pool. What the fuck were the points of these shots in the documentary? It came off and stupid, pretentious, and laughable.
    I spent more than 30 bucks on Rock Band stuff last week. I bought Rock Band 3 and exported the Rock Band 2 stuff to play in Rock Band 3 and Rock Band Blitz. It reminded me that Rock Band 2 had a kick ass soundtrack, and a lot of those songs are fun to play in Blitz. Rock Band 3 seems pretty solid, too, though I get tired of it if I try to play for long periods of time, mostly because I've been playing rhythm games for so long. Doesn't mean it's not a good game.
  • I've been doing some of the challenges in Rayman Origins, and it's really fun in a "I want a quick thing to play, and I want to listen to this thing at the same time" sorta way. The levels are challenging but not too hard, I can normally beat the speed runs and the treasure chest chase levels in about two or three tries. 
  • Played a tiny bit more of Jak III out of boredom, but still not enough of form any meaningful statements about it.
  • I watched Indie Game: The Movie last night with my girlfriend, who I hung out with pretty much all weekend. The movie was great, very interesting and inspiring in a way, especially the stuff with the Team Meat guys. I actually want to buy Super Meat Boy now. Also, Phil Fish is fucking crazy. Decent sense in fashion, though, I give him that.
  • Just got the Giant Bomb 2013 member shirt ordered, which makes me want to go and play Wipeout HD. Actually, I might do just that.
I'll end this blog with the song that plays in the end credits in the Persona 4 Anime.
Enjoy the absurd rapping of Lotus Juice.  
Really, it's fucking stupid. 
"It's OK to remove, copy, and paste." 

Avatar image for thekittenmaster
TheKittenMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheKittenMaster

What made less sense was him being in the pool with glasses in the first place.

Arnold8100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Arnold8100

Interesting...done nice job there...one of my friend tell me about this and i see is really good...a very useful thought that will be referenced long into the future.

For taking more ideas visit: http://www.thepoolfactory.com/