CaH: Holiday Bulls**t 2013 (packages arriving as of 12/9)

• 91 results
Chtasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any West Coasters get theirs? Specifically Bay Area, CA.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Was really hoping they'd just send you 1 dollar for each present.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Reddit's translated the text at the end as DO NOT THROW AWAY ANYTHING WE SEND YOU. Also, there's a new video up on holidaybullshit.com where they heavily imply that they're going to randomly go to someone's house.

The video was done by Loading Ready Run, which is in Victoria, BC which has me excited/terrified that I will randomly hear a knock on my door...

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive gotten nothing but a dime bag of coal. I CANT SMOKE THAT!

No Caption Provided
CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I got day one in the mail today.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chtasm: Yup. Got the first one Saturday.

Error1355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've yet to get anything. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just so everyone is prepared, if you inquire where your stuff is, they basically just berate you and do not show any signs of any type of serious customer service. i hope its a joke...we paid for 12 things, thats what everyone should get.

BrianP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't sure if it was a dimebag of coal, or coal candy. I probably should have waited and watched the video before tasting it.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

just so everyone is prepared, if you inquire where your stuff is, they basically just berate you and do not show any signs of any type of serious customer service. i hope its a joke...we paid for 12 things, thats what everyone should get.

If it turns out they just scam people and don't send all of it, then just call your credit card company and report them. I have yet to get anything myself despite paying more for being in Canada. I wouldn't be surprised if we get screwed over.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@billymagnum: Even if it is a joke, poor customer service is never funny. Being the guys behind CAH doesn't give them license to be dicks, particularly to paying customers wit h legitimate questions.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

People have no patience anymore...man. Some people got the first package on Saturday, some are just getting them today which is Wednesday. If you're in Canada, doesn't it seem reasonable that it may take even longer to start receiving your envelopes or that they may come out of order?

It is way too soon to be talking about chargebacks, and I think it's even too soon to be emailing about your order. It's only been a couple of days and the packages were sent by regular mail, for fucks sake!

RockyRaccoon37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@billymagnum said:

If it turns out they just scam people and don't send all of it, then just call your credit card company and report them. I have yet to get anything myself despite paying more for being in Canada. I wouldn't be surprised if we get screwed over.

They've already sent out the packages and many people have already received them. Prrrrrretty sure it isn't a scam.

Just cool your jets Woodward and Bernstein.

I'm up in Toronto and haven't gotten the first package yet either, so don't sweat it.

profbobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By profbobo

Got my first cards today. Stoked to see what other random shit ends up in my mailbox that lands me on a watchlist!

spookytapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still haven't gotten any.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crusader8463 said:

@billymagnum said:

They've already sent out the packages and many people have already received them. Prrrrrretty sure it isn't a scam.

Just cool your jets Woodward and Bernstein.

I'm up in Toronto and haven't gotten the first package yet either, so don't sweat it.

Yeah, if you are in Canada (like me) the packages have to go through customs which can take a long fucking time especially tis time of year. So cool your jets and relax, you'll get your packages eventually. Also they told you up front that this is incredibly stupid to do.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so..i got the first gift today...after the second came first...im already relieved.

just for reference when I emailed to see if there was a problem, I go this:

Hey Bill,

People who email us to ask when their gifts arrive only received coal this year, and none of the other gifts. Since we knew you were going to email us to complain, we just went ahead and sent you the coal. - Max

..and on twitter I mentioned everyone was getting cards and got:

@billymagnum if you compare yourself to others you’ll be unsatisfied for your whole life

can you see how I started questioning my actions? I felt stupid for sending them money, but I think thats the point. They are trying to fuck with us.

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ilikepopcans

Just got my fist package today. Cards are lackluster, but the packaging makes up for it.

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so..i got the first gift today...after the second came first...im already relieved.

just for reference when I emailed to see if there was a problem, I go this:

Hey Bill,

People who email us to ask when their gifts arrive only received coal this year, and none of the other gifts. Since we knew you were going to email us to complain, we just went ahead and sent you the coal. - Max

..and on twitter I mentioned everyone was getting cards and got:

@billymagnum if you compare yourself to others you’ll be unsatisfied for your whole life

can you see how I started questioning my actions? I felt stupid for sending them money, but I think thats the point. They are trying to fuck with us.

Well that's pretty good.

I probably would have just ignored all complaints until about 6-8 days in where the complaints would start to deserve merit.

Stevie_Fazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got my first package today. Some posters. I've not received any cards yet.

Chtasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. Just got Day 1 and Day 3 today. Still waiting on my coal. (never thought I'd say that around Christmas)

Stevie_Fazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Stevie_Fazz

If what I've been reading on another thread makes sense the envelope I got yesterday was day 6.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just received my first gift today (it was the coal) so for those of you who are freaking out, cool your jets, I'd at least give it another week before you might have to worry.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77  Edited By crusader8463

*Twiddles thumbs.*

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still haven't gotten anything. Really hope the new cards at least show up eventually.

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finally got my first day of bullshit.... there have been severe cutbacks in my area's usps... but hooray BULLSHIT

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starvinggamer: I'm going to do it exclusively with people I don't know very well. Maybe when meeting a new girlfriend's group of friends or family? Or I'll just volunteer at a daycare center and play it with children. IT'S A GREAT GETTING TO KNOW YOU EXERCISE, I'll tell them as they're shoving me into the back of the police car.

Beb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Got my first hit yesterday in Toronto. Eight maids a milking. Pretty good gift inside (I haven't been following what they are each day.)

Hope the rest find their way here eventually.

spookytapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By spookytapes

I have still only gotten 3 even though the website is up to 5 or 6 now I think. Edit: I'm okay with that. Just wanted to let the people freakin' out know that they're not the only ones not getting the stuff right away.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No bullshit for me yet! I hate living in Canada.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#84  Edited By Bane

I received my day one package last week or the week before, and nothing since. I'm four or five days behind the website and I'm starting to wonder what the deal is.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane said:

I received my day one package last week or the week before, and nothing since. I'm four or five days behind the website and I'm starting to wonder what the deal is.

I have a buddy in Detroit who got the Day 5 package two days ago, then suddenly got the rest the next day. Mail is crazy this time of year, be patient. :3

tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

We got day 10 yesterday and then days 3, 4, and 5 today. Crazy postal service.

Abyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Abyssion

I got days 11 and 12 today, 11 is cards not related to the holidays. And I won't give away 12, but I think everyone will like it.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#88 jeanluc  Staff

@abyssion said:

I got days 11 and 12 today, 11 is cards not related to the holidays. And I won't give away 12, but I think everyone will like it.

yeah I got those too. 12 is pretty awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smtdante89: everyone has been discussing content all the time in that thread and its still on track. it breaks up the lulls when no one has anything to add to the puzzle quest.

None_Braver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1,2,3,4,11 here. They showed up in 2 days. I was getting pretty pissed that they didn't show up until a week after people started getting them.

profbobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By profbobo

I've received 1-6, 8 and 11 so far.