Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

This topic is locked from further discussion.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

New Trailer for this years Call of Duty just dropped and well... 2min 59 second mark there is uh surprise. I do hope they offer it as a separate product eventually.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

79.99, just as I was hoping it would be. This beats the heck out of some stupid plastic statue. Really hoping multiplayer will be remastered as well, but either way, I'm in day one.

Still a stupid title, though.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Looks cool! Hope it's good. I don't know that the end is that much of a surprise after all the leaks, but that certainly looks like a much nicer remaster/remake(?) than I was expecting. Maybe hard to tell from a few seconds of footage, but it looked nicer than I would expect a simple uprez job to look.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

79.99, just as I was hoping it would be. This beats the heck out of some stupid plastic statue. Really hoping multiplayer will be remastered as well, but either way, I'm in day one.

It is. Although I think its been confirmed that they are only putting in 10 maps on the multiplayer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This one time I want Dice to copy Activision and do a HD remake but for BF2.

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By gundogan

@demoskinos said:
@spaceinsomniac said:

It is. Although I think its been confirmed that they are only putting in 10 maps on the multiplayer.

Good thing CoD4 only had a handful of good maps anyway. Rest were throw away singleplayer maps copy paste. Even with only 10 it will probably have some stinkers unless they made some new maps. That remaster needs a whole lot more than just updated graphics to be good. The singleplayer is kinda outdated with very basic scripting and AI and real talk: the multiplayer was bad then and is even worse now with all the progress the Black Ops series and Advanced Warfare made.

Infinite Warfare looks alright. No advanced movement stuff it seems, which is a bummer. I hope the space stuff is interesting.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@spaceinsomniac said:

It was confirmed by the video you just posted. Read the fine print. Now, if there are only 10 maps because they re-did the entire game, and it looks like a true PS4 / Xbox One release, then I'll be okay with just having 10 maps. If it's just an up-res, I'll be pretty disappointed. That, and I'd like to know which maps are included. I'm already remembering maps that I hope are in there.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos said:
@spaceinsomniac said:

It was confirmed by the video you just posted. Read the fine print. Now, if there are only 10 maps because they re-did the entire game, and it looks like a true PS4 / Xbox One release, then I'll be okay with just having 10 maps. If it's just an up-res, I'll be pretty disappointed. That, and I'd like to know which maps are included. I'm already remembering maps that I hope are in there.

I forget... is Nuketown from COD4?

Avatar image for deactivated-63c06c6e81315
deactivated-63c06c6e81315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@demoskinos said:
@spaceinsomniac said:
@demoskinos said:
@spaceinsomniac said:

I forget... is Nuketown from COD4?

No, god no. They introduced that garbage in Black Ops.

E: Shipment 4 lyfe.

E2: CoD4 had some great maps. Backlot, Crash, Crossfire, Ambush, District, Vacant, Pipeline... Even Overgrown and Downpour are great compared to the maps in the newer games

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm sure Bowie would be stoked about this cover for this trailer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dixavd: My thoughts exactly (assuming sarcasm).

Noelle808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Noelle808

I nearly spit out my coffee at the music cue. What a silly trailer.

deepcovergecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they think I will pay 80 bucks only to play the remastered edition they have a dumb marketing department. :|

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"we are now at war with the settlement defense front" - so is the plot future independence war, and you're on the side of the earth empire against the space colonialists?

Mysterious0Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I was a Call of Duty fan, I'd probably be pissed off at this but I'm not and I think this looks kind of cool.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

The last Call of Duty I played was Call of Duty: World at War. I almost bought Advanced Warfare, since that game looked pretty cool, but I didn't for whatever reason. I completely ignored Black Ops III. Infinite Warfare has some of that cool vibe I was getting from Advanced Warfare.

I never cared for the multiplayer, so I would only play one of these games for the campaign. Even as someone who hasn't bought one of these games in almost a decade, I felt the fatigue for how many and samey these games are. But for whatever reason, seeing this and Advanced Warfare makes me think "Huh, this is cool."

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Order the legacy addition and get the game you wish this game was more like and play that instead!

Seriously though, can you fly space ships in this? And will there be aliens?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By mike