JoeyMJ1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NASCAR Heat 5 Ultimate Edition +

NASCAR Rivals

They’re the last 2 Nascar games I have to track play time on to have driven a full season on every “nascar game”. I have a video project on my quest to play a season in every NASCAR game and I’d love to get it out soon but I need to track my hours for these. I’ve put in an attempt or two for them to be added and got nothing.

Thank you, -Joey

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

@joeymj1: Is there a tool to track playtime which uses the Giant Bomb API? That sounds interesting.

JoeyMJ1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eccentrix:

Yes the API is out there but I believe it’s gone obsolete sadly. ExoPhase has something close.

Ozudor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeymj1: NASCAR Heat 4 was released in September 2019 and features all 38 tracks from the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, as well as over 150 drivers from the NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, and Xtreme Dirt Tour. The game also includes new features such as a track map and enhanced graphics. NASCAR Heat 5 was released in July 2020 and builds upon the previous game with new features such as improved graphics, a new testing mode, and enhanced online multiplayer capabilities. The game also features all 34 tracks from the NASCAR Cup Series, as well as over 150 drivers from the Xfinity and Gander Outdoors Truck Series.