User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By pweidman
kefrentz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol, Final Fantasy 7 remake. Fake for sure!

fledeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metroid Prime 4? That could be exciting depending on whether it’s real and who’s making it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think its all bs tbh

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

It also has Forza Horizons 5. So skip the 4th entry and make it plural? Sure, why not!?

I'mma call fake on this.

That being side, some of these are certainly coming this year or next, which is why people are freaking out like this is real.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There are enough inconsistencies with naming conventions and capitalization/typos that I'm a little suspicious. That said, Bethesda's jokey, distinct non-denial responses to Rage 2 seem kinda damning?

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@fledeye said:

Metroid Prime 4? That could be exciting depending on whether it’s real and who’s making it.

Well apparently EA are publishing it according to Wallmart ;p

While i'm sure some of these are in developement this all seems like bullshit on Wallmart's part.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fledeye: Already announced last year (no trailers though); I believe it's being made between Bandai-Namco and Nintendo.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Canadian Wal-Mart is the deadliest of all Wal-Mart's

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Just Cause 4? Wow, like...why? Seems that JC3 was met with a big wet fart by both reviewers and sales numbers. Gears 5, like all of Microsoft's 1st party offerings, is boring and expected. Splinter Cell is not crazy considering everyone assumed the announcement would come after Wildlands. Borderlands 3 is basically an open secret.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@sammo21: I just grabbed Just Cause 3. It’s a great f-around game. Traversal and blowing up cities to liberate them is pretty damned fun.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@nutter: I don't doubt that (that's genuinely the only thing the series has going for it) but would you have felt the same had you paid $60 for it?

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@sammo21: I think so. Time for games/movies/TV is more at a premium for me than money. My backlog is shameful enough that I’m getting pickier with my games.

Just Cause has this Crackdown/Saints Row 4-ness to it that’s cathartic. I’m enjoying it quite a bit. Gears and Splinter Cell are favorites of mine as well. Borderlands...Gearbox is so hit and miss...I hope they surprise me.

Whitestripes09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

At this point, I feel like I already know what is going to come out before it's even announced. I just want to know if it's actually going to be GOOD and that they have gameplay to back up any claims or CGI trailers.