Chaos Rings Impressions Please!

rickolus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rickolus

So has anyone ponied up the $12.99 to download this yet? I'd like your impressions or a brief review. It certainly looks impressive, but for that price I'd like to make a well informed decision. 

rickolus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rickolus

bump

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Sanryd

I haven't got too much into it yet, but I can say that it really impressed me visually as far as iPhone games go. The battle system kicks ass, but the map can be extremely confusing sometimes. Looks promising so far.

bleg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bleg38
@tdk08: It's really really good.  It actually gives me hope for the iPhone as a good RPG platform.  I never felt like I was fighting the controls once.  Especially with the joystick appearing where ever you hold your finger.  You will fight the map, but the maps aren't that large or confusing.  It does have a nasty little feature of sending you back to the beginning of a dungeon if you die, but if you save before big monster fights and arena battles, you should be just fine.  Visually, it's stunning.  Looks better than FF IX, IMO, but not quite as good as the ps2 games, almost though.  I've sunk enough hours in this thing to justify the price tag.  This isn't a bullshit iPhone game, so I'm fine paying the premium price for this full fledged RPG.  I've gotten my money's worth already and I will still keep playing.  I'm hooked.  

Ps: it has a decent story line as well.  Quality product all around.  Definitely recommend purchasing it.