Clean Video Series List & Links??

rohifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry if this has been asked or discussed in the past, I've been a member of GiantBomb since the beginning but have hardly ever used the forums. With the latest site update, a bunch of video series seemed to have disappeared from the video drop down menu -- steal my sunshine for one, I was in the middle of watching through the series when it disappeared from the list and had to type the series title into the search box each time I revisited the site to get back to the series page.

Some series just seem to be impossible to find if you don't know the exact name of it; for instance, when I dropped my sub for a couple days while waiting for the sale to come around, after it did and I reupped, there was a some suggested premium content to check out and one of those was something about the building of an arcade cabinet (at least I think it was), but I can't get back to that sub page with the link and I don't know the title of that series.

So, all that to ask, is there anywhere on site or off that has a clean and clear list of each video series with links to those series' pages?

Also, I wish there were a way to manually mark videos as watched even if I haven't actually watched them on-site (such as watching a QL on YT); and I wish there were a way to filter out certain videos from the feed pages (such as all the podcast videos since I never watch those and only listen to the audio versions).

fledeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fledeye

http://qlcrew.com/

Is pretty good. You can sort by series, game, duder etc and create playlists.

rohifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fledeye: that's pretty awesome, thanks!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@ryvvn: If you are just looking for stuff you have previously watched, try https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/continue/

It will show videos you're part way through, or down the bottom some ones you finished recently. If you go to one of those that's from a series you can find a link to the series page on the right hand side of the video.