Come join us at the Big Live Live Show: Live: Afterparty!

• 96 results
Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't make it!

Mordiceius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My wife and I RSVP'd! Stoked to visit.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I wish I was in San Francisco at this time! I'm planning on going there at the end of May, missed this by a month, damn.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I wasn't 21 last time there was a meetup. I RSVP'd for this though.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

I am in there. I wanna fight Jason in fighting games! Will be wearing my old GB logo shirt from that Dragon Age contest years ago.

Can I bring my arcade stick to the place?

lonestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So, if I fly in from Cross Country, show up, I might finally meet Fridge-Kun in person. Tempting, TEMPTING.

NathanXplosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I RSVP'd so everyone look for me, I'll be the person in the corner looking at their feet the whole time because I don't know how to talk to people I don't know.

koolaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtambo said:

I've RSVPeed, now I just have to overcome my crippling social anxiety. Should be fun.

I will be there trying to do the same thing. Luckily, being open about it really helps me and I hear there's another dude there who totally gets it.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also that cripping social anxiety thing, but i'd love to go and meet duders and the crew.

maybe excessive drunkeness would help.

budgietheii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn you Atlantic, you big body of water you. Have fun guys.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Too bad it's on a Wednesday instead of Friday. I don't think I can take two days off in the middle of the week - second day is to recover from the night before.

NextHokage01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Count me in!

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought about flying out from Utah for this, but nah. Peace to everyone going, enjoy it for me.

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By KnifeySpoony

Damn at capacity already. Just found out about it today. :(

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#66 rmanthorp  Moderator

Enjoy duders! I'll hang out with ya'll one day.

HotelDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurastrike: Same here, I think I had another few months before I turned 21. Now I very much over 21 (and I can drive, which makes getting to the BART station a lot easier)

jstaunton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brendan said:

Wait, this is happening next week?? I assumed it would be in September for some reason. I must not have been listening during several Bombcasts or something haha.

Pretty sure at least one of the previous shows was in September, right? I assumed it would be September too. Shame I can't attend as I'm not based in the US. Ah well.

Swaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: I registered and got a confirmation email, when are we expected to get more info? does that mean I am one of the confirmed 100?

mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I should hire one of those robots with an ipad for a face and attend the party that way.

Krevee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#71  Edited By Krevee

I'm sad I didn't see this sooner, I signed up, but it looks like I am on a waitlist for now.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@brendan said:

Wait, this is happening next week?? I assumed it would be in September for some reason. I must not have been listening during several Bombcasts or something haha.

Pretty sure at least one of the previous shows was in September, right? I assumed it would be September too. Shame I can't attend as I'm not based in the US. Ah well.

All of the past BLLSLs were in September, the date for this one was announced over a month ago at the PAX East panel. http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/big-live-live-show-live-2015-wed-april-29th-discus-1767286/#106

Earthen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to think, I went from "what a video game website you pay for, that's dumb!" to "oh wow that is DUMB! I love it!" to "I guess this is worth $5 a month, that's like a burger a month!" to "A sale on a yearly subscription? I'm in!" to "I really hope Dan doesn't eat forks" and finally I'm going to some weird afterparty. Video games are weird.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looked up and flight and Air BnB... tempting.

Rich666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm from S.F. so I would love to show up for beer and hotdogs!!! Count me in if possible.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

At Capacity!? ALAS!

I totally live in the Bay area too! Can I bribe my way in? I'll design some stuff, I can design stuff! I personally blame work for preventing me from finishing the podcast until now.

Ahhh well, If y'all decide to meet up after the after party I'll come hang for sure.

NicMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I just found out about this while listening to the Bombcast today...A little late, I know...It sounds like it's filled up, but is there a waitlist I might add myself to? Just a quick BART ride away from work.

NicMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Dang I was waiting for a friend to check his work next week and he was gonna RSVP. How will the waitlist work anyways? EDIT: Dang he can't get a day off anyways.

Also anybody who RSVPd coming from Sacramento?

TheOliveG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listened to the bombcast this morning and just heard about this. Added to the wait list. Hope I make it!

bboymaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Man, if I had known a little earlier I'd make some dumb excuse to go out there again. Next time!

RJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#83  Edited By RJ

So stoked to finally attend one of these, a little bit of a drive from L.A. but definitely worth it!

logikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reisz said:

At Capacity!? ALAS!

I totally live in the Bay area too! Can I bribe my way in? I'll design some stuff, I can design stuff! I personally blame work for preventing me from finishing the podcast until now.

Ahhh well, If y'all decide to meet up after the after party I'll come hang for sure.

I'm in the same boat. Was super busy at work this week, so didn't find out about it til this morning. :( Waitlist will have to do I guess.

MuensterCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't have waited til the end of the week to listen to the podcast :( Looks like I'm not getting in but I hope you guys have a great time!

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Ha, this is very cool of you guys to do! I hope the people who go have a good time!

firewater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By firewater

Very cool of the GB folks to put this together! Looking forward to kicking it with the community.

If anyone wants to grab a beer nearby beforehand, I'll be taking the ferry in, and will probably be getting there a bit early. Thinking somewhere like thirsty bear, which is just a block or so away and has some tasty beer.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

I'll be arriving at the San Francisco International Airport tomorrow morning and taking the BART to Montgomery St.

I'll have about five hours to kill and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to stuff I could check out while waiting for the afterparty. I don't want to get too far from CBS Interactive. One place I saw was the Cartoon Art Museum. Any recommendations as to food or other places I should see?

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

@charlesalanratliff said:

I'll be arriving at the San Francisco International Airport tomorrow morning and taking the BART to Montgomery St.

I'll have about five hours to kill and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to stuff I could check out while waiting for the afterparty. I don't want to get too far from CBS Interactive. One place I saw was the Cartoon Art Museum. Any recommendations as to food or other places I should see?

Rorie suggested me to hang out at the Whispers Bar in the Courtyard Hotel next to CBSi. I probably will wait there around 4 or so wearing an OG GB logo shirt.

I talked to Jason earlier this week and there might be a fighting game setup there so I am bringing my stick!

firewater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whispers isn't bad by any stretch. Standard hotel bar, cheap for sf.

Unofficial pre-party?

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Rorie suggested me to hang out at the Whispers Bar in the Courtyard Hotel next to CBSi. I probably will wait there around 4 or so wearing an OG GB logo shirt.

I talked to Jason earlier this week and there might be a fighting game setup there so I am bringing my stick!

Whispers isn't bad by any stretch. Standard hotel bar, cheap for sf.

Unofficial pre-party?

Cool! I'll see you guys there this afternoon.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Need to be premium to attend parties as well? -_-

Anyways, I don't live in the US, but I thought that was funny

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope you guys get a good time, living in EU its not really feasible for me to attend.

firewater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By firewater

@charlesalanratliff: Yerba Buena gardens is right nearby, and definitely worth checking out. The jewish contemporary museum is great as well. Last time I was there, they had a really interesting collection of Allen Ginsberg's photography. The metrion is kind of cool as well. You could also take MUNI from that bart station down to the ferry building, which I'd recommend. The hotel bar at the Marriott on 4th & mission has a really great view of the city as well. Union Square is nice as well.

bagrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on the waitlist get a confirmation that they got in? Or, do you just need to show up and hope that there's less than 100 people?

NicMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bagrm: That's what I'm wondering - it's an easy ride for me on BART, but I'd have to go, like, pretty soon.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I was planning on going to this but there's a 20 minute delay on BART so I don't think I can make it on time

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please upload the archive to the BLLSL. No need for the after party to be uploaded but for us that missed the actual show please please upload it!