Console Booklet

Avatar image for vincentvendetta
VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

While cleaning my closet yesterday, I went back memory lane when I found my little PS3 console booklet. You know, the ones that advertise the console, its capabilities, and most importantly, games out now and coming soon. I decided someone should scan it and put it on the internet because why not?

I was wondering if you also had those little pamphlets lying around and if we could see them. I remember finding one for the original Xbox at my friend's home, talking about games I'd never heard of like Kakuto Chojin and Azurik: Rise of the Perathia. I'm curious, it's always interesting to see what games were brought to the front at the time, only to be promptly forgotten.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

No offense to GB but if you want these to be (in a sense) preserved, you should upload them to an image hosting website, as well. GB image upload has some major compression that can cause images to lose quite a bit amount of quality.

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Huh, I'll have to look in the plastic tub to see if I have any of these old pamphlets intact. I know there is some of the paperwork in there.