Console Wars?

Mrsomeone77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

Edited By Mrsomeone77

A short and small piece of post E3 blah blah I need to get off my chest...

What is with all the cutthroat, platform bashing BS these days? Why was the E3 show more like the Superbowl, with people routing for one or the other to win? I don't get it.

Personally, I hope all the systems win. I hope they all create unique and fun games. That's it. When it comes down to it, the box is only a box that allows developers to make the best of them. They will all have limitations. They will all have annoying parts of them that could be better. And they all will try to take as much of your money as they can (while making it look like a value). Corporations are corporations, and if you really wanna support only one, you'll eventually find out some pretty horrible things underlying the surface. They are all greedy when it comes down to it. Trust me, these small details on the surface are covering a very elaborate and divisive plan to get you hooked and spending all your earnings on them. It's no secret.

So let's remember that the best games are on all sorts of systems and you may find yourself with all of the new next generation systems if all goes right. I love games, and I'll buy whatever system the best experiences live on, and I'm mostly broke due to my addiction :).

I'd love a world where even more games existed, and to cut the throat of any platform, any developer or any publisher is really just cutting your own throat. We're gamers, and we love fun games. Who cares what platform they play on?... unless of course, they are exclusives, and then you'll find yourself buying that system too, and that's an awesome thing when it comes down to it, right? Supporting the game industry in any way is a good thing as it keeps it going!

I just wish people would stop buying into the corporate BS! Stop bashing games/systems, cause you know you love them, and it would be a sad world if they never existed in the first place. Some seriously talented people out there are building experiences just for you, as sponsored and paid for by these mega billion, military funded companies. We need to support the talent and keep them working on cool stuff for whatever system their building for. Who cares about their greedy, talentless bosses?

So go reserve all the new systems already... and quit complaining ;)

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Militaries sponsoring Microsoft? Arms dealers as well?

I always knew MS were evil fuckers. Thanks for clarifying.

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i actually agree with just about everything you said. but microsoft deserves it. ive owned just about every console and this is the first time im skipping one. microsoft fucked up.BAD. i dont feel like microsoft is creating anything for me. or for anybody. i feel like they are going out of thier way to screw the customer over. as ive said before, this isnt an issue of them making a few bad decsions. this is them literally telling a large majority of people to fuck off. all for a few extra dollars. if they dont care about me. im not going to care about them.

sorry in advance for any typos. my phone is being a basterd.

Mrsomeone77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mrsomeone77

Totally agree!! Microsoft made a very strange decision with DRM, and I can almost say for certain that they will change this decision or lose quite a large chuck of revenue. They have been wording everything in such a vague way, and now that the console is also at a higher price point (mostly due to the fact the Kinect is a part of the package) they will have no choice but to change their stance on the issue and stop being silly about it.

In fact, they have already set this up with statements such as "In the months ahead, we will continue to listen to your feedback as we meet with our partners in the ecosystem to bring additional detail about our policies".

In all reality, I bet the drama is only helping more than hurting. You can see already on Gamestops' top sales that Xbox One pre-orders are in second place, right after "The Last of Us", which is quite interesting considering how many are so upset with them right now... http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0,135

Regardless, I already pre-ordered both the PS4 and the Xbox One, and own the Wii U and Vita. I'm a gaming freak, and will most likely buy all the unique games that come out of all these awesome systems. It's like Xmas all year long...

Mrsomeone77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mrsomeone77

I must update and admit that after the following few days of ramblings from MS that I may have to pull the plug on my Xbox One pre-order until they fix this stupid mess. They can have their rights for digital, but the physical deal is really making it hard for me.. and damn, I want some of those games too :p