content lacking

JayKuschert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The last couple of weeks of content have been lacking. Dont know if it is Vinnys absence but it seems like every time i check for updates there isnt much going on.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really there's been loads

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I know everyone has different demand, but 1-2 videos that interest me a week is about all I could hope to handle.

lanerobertlane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By lanerobertlane

In the past week there has been 6 quick-looks, 4 video feature series (Pro Skater, Playdate, UPF, Six crazy frights) and 3 podcasts, which is slightly above average since on a typical week we get 4-5 quick looks, 2-3 features and 2 podcasts.

I'd say that's good, even better considering Vinny and Ben are out this week.

stalefishies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I guess it's that time of year again.

Not really sure it's even possible to justify this argument as I think the recent quantity of content has been above average, especially considering multiple people being out sick or on vacation.

MrGreenMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's that time of year and with California on fire again and the power company fucking everything up, give them some time as a ton of games are coming out as well as the end of the year discussions are likely to be starting soon, so there will be so much content you won't even know what to do with.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like raspberries. Sometimes I go to the grocery store and if they don’t have raspberries, I stand in the middle of the fruit section and say “lack of fruit today”.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I've become more selective with what I watch the past month, and I'm still behind.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

This comment comes up every time this time of year, and I always found silly but this year even more so. I took a break from my MLB/Apex gaming, aka podcast/Giantbomb games, to play Outer Worlds this week and I feel so behind on my podcasts and Giantbomb. I'm three UPFs behind, for chrissakes! Never in my life have I been so far behind!

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only barely got through the content leading up to the weekend, usually i can get through it all by the end of Saturday but this week bled into Sunday, so no.

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I honestly don't know how people even manage to stay caught up with the content on this site

Rahf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rahf

@jaykuschert: There's plenty of content. Now, if that's content you want to watch is another matter, but your statement is, unfortunately, untrue.