Cookie Clicker RPG - Clicker Heroes

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

http://www.clickerheroes.com/ I've wasted my day on it so now you should too!

(apols if this has already been posted, tried searching for it and didn't get any results)

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I have to admit, knocking the Sasquish around was hilarious. Unfortunately, like Cookie Clicker, it is missing a key aspect of leveling stuff up, which is having fun while doing it. It's also why I don't particularly enjoy Diablo. Clicking on stuff until it dies is boring to me. Diablo held my attention for quite some time though, since it was real polished and looked good. But no. I need something more than just seeing numbers grow.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Uh hm. Apparently my PC hates it cause all that ever happens for me is the loading bar fills then I just get the logo with a blank red box and nothing happens. I clicked over 100 times just to be sure there wasn't some moronic click barrier but nope, nothing happened.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@karkarov said:

Uh hm. Apparently my PC hates it cause all that ever happens for me is the loading bar fills then I just get the logo with a blank red box and nothing happens. I clicked over 100 times just to be sure there wasn't some moronic click barrier but nope, nothing happened.

When the loading bar fills up, it should disappear and get replaced by a green PLAY button. I wonder if maybe it's an issue with Flash being out of date?

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Man i dont know why im actively "playing" this but i am. Its not as addicting as cookie clicker though and the clicking part is really only helpful for me on the bosses. There is something to this "getting bigger and bigger numbers to show up" thing.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TobbRobb

Well, here we go again. See you guys in 2 days or so.

Rolkien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I've been following this game for like 3 days now, i'm glad I can close it and come back to it later to see my progress.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karkarov

@bbalpert said:

@karkarov said:

When the loading bar fills up, it should disappear and get replaced by a green PLAY button. I wonder if maybe it's an issue with Flash being out of date?

Good suggestion, gave it a shot, but nope, didn't do it. Maybe it just hates firefox? I will work at it later on. EDIT: Got it fixed, apparently my flash was set to not allow flash to save files on my PC and that was blocking it. Turned it to ask for permission and it was GTG.

Avatar image for arkade_kalamity
Arkade_Kalamity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played it off and on all day on Saturday at work. Kept me entertained for a bit, kinda over it now. Not nearlier as addicting for me as cookie clicker was. Nearly had an aneurysm obsessing over that game all time lol.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@karkarov: Hit Shift+F5. This ignores the pages chache and does a clean refresh.