Crash Bandicoot Vs Mario

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By samcotts

When I say Crash Bandicoot, I mean when developed by Naughty Dog. Whoever made Crash games since should be ashamed to what they've done to the franchise. Anyhow...

Who do you prefer?

Crash for me. Never been a huge fan of Mario, and I grew up playing Crash Bandicoot games so it's an easy choice for me.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By keyhunter

I like Crash 1, 2, and 3. As well as CTR. Now that I think about it, those games are all far superior to their Mario counterparts.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Clean

haha Me, too. I prefer Crash just because it was the first platformer I ever played and it was awesome but I like Super Mario 64 than any of the rest its the best  platformer imo

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As a character? Crash.

As a game? Mario..... well when I really think about it; Crash.

XD

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HazBazz

The Mario games far supass the Crash games. I haven't played a Crash game in a while, but the level design was very basic, you run along an enclosed track towards the end. No exploration, no difference in the tasks. 3D Mario games, however, are set in massive open spaces where you're free to do whatever you want. Its much more fun than Crash.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By keyhunter
HazBazz said:
"The Mario games far supass the Crash games. I haven't played a Crash game in a while, but the level design was very basic, you run along an enclosed track towards the end. No exploration, no difference in the tasks. 3D Mario games, however, are set in massive open spaces where you're free to do whatever you want. Its much more fun than Crash.
"
You mean you're free to collect stars, and complete extremely simple tasks?
HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By HazBazz
keyhunter said:
"HazBazz said:
"The Mario games far supass the Crash games. I haven't played a Crash game in a while, but the level design was very basic, you run along an enclosed track towards the end. No exploration, no difference in the tasks. 3D Mario games, however, are set in massive open spaces where you're free to do whatever you want. Its much more fun than Crash.
"
You mean you're free to collect stars, and complete extremely simple tasks?
"
But the fact is, you have that added challenge of figuring out how to get that star, something Crash never had. And saying they're all simple is kinda harsh. Later on in the game, Super Mario 64's stars get very challenging. And Sunshine was a bitch all the way through. We... won't talk about Galaxy...