• 121 results
Avatar image for equal_opportunity_destroyer497
Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Brutal Legend is the one that immediately springs to mind. That game could have been so awesome. Stupid RTS crap.

chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#102  Edited By chronicsmoke

Fuel,man that game could of been amazing!

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By MikkaQ

Brutal Legend, even though it grew on me, it really really threw me off initially. Haven't touched multiplayer even. 
 But it was good. 

Also what a lot of people have said I agree with.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#104  Edited By MKHavoc

Brutal Legend and Assassin's Creed were two games I really wanted to like but just couldn't.  I do plan on at least trying out Assassin's Creed 2 though.  It looks like a much better game.

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By dystonym

FUEL 

Not because of the wasted potential, but because Codemasters have some amazing racing games (GRID, Race Driver 3 and DiRT) so why on earth did this one turn out so awful?

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By chrissedoff

littlebigplanet because it was very cool but had bad controls
and brutal legend which wound up being not a very good game on any level whatsoever

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By JJOR64

Killzone 2.  There was just something about the controls and the flow of the game I didn't like.

TotalEklypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TotalEklypse

too many to name.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Unreal Tournament III
Red Faction
Turok
COD WaW

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By natetodamax

World At War

Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mercs 2

Goldenroad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#113  Edited By Goldenroad
@natetodamax said:
"World At War "

i would agree, but zombie nazis kept me entertained with my friends for a disgusting amount of time, and they were pretty good with releasing new maps and content for it
Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenKane: i really enjoyed Too Human. Very rough around the edges but I'm a sucker for that hack and slash stuff.

God of War III was kind of a let down for me. The last third of the game (from when you meet up with pandora on) didn't hold the same quality as the rest of the game. 
Spider-Man 3 was a let down. I really liked 2 and it still stands out as one of my favorite super hero games (hulk ultimate destruction being the top one).  
Far Cry 2 and Mercenaries 2 both let me down compared to their predecessors.
fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#115  Edited By fini_fly
@EVO said:
" Far Cry 2. So much wasted potential. "
Yes. 

Also Resident Evil 5
Goldenroad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Goldenroad
@MKHavoc said:
"Brutal Legend and Assassin's Creed were two games I really wanted to like but just couldn't.  I do plan on at least trying out Assassin's Creed 2 though.  It looks like a much better game. "

It reeli reeli is, i was kinda expecting it to flop again cos assassins creed was one of my most disappointing games, however 2 is actually one of my faves, so a big turn around there :P
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Mgs4, god of war 3

Goldenroad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Goldenroad

alan wake anyone?? after so many years in the making you haveee to expect the game to be better ¬.¬  
wud be interested to hear nyones predictions for disappointing games coming out in the future aswell, a big one for me i think is gunna be alpha protocol, and the new medal of honour and crackdown 2 (enjoyed the first one, tho it had its problems and i just feel the second one cant add much more tbh, tho i have been wrong before and hopefully it will follow in the tracks of just cause which i had similar feelings about)
Avatar image for revolvinglezard
RevolvingLezard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By RevolvingLezard

Assassin's Creed II: I was surprised the first one. But I found the extra tools of ACII made it too easy, there was alot of pointless, boring filler and repetition.  and a story I couldn't get into because of Desmond. 
GTAIV: The indecision of whether to go for gritty realism or satire killed the effect of both a bit, and the tons of tutorials bored me out of my skull. 
Mass Effect: I am both an rpg and Bioware fan, so this bland, half-way house of GOW and KOTOR, with its long load times, poor shooting, unbalanced difficulty and boring side missions...uggghhhh. 

@MAN_FLANNEL said:

Unreal Tournament III    

Seconded! I still play and enjoy the original UT, but the only thing I enjoyed in this was the hoverboard.
evreche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By evreche

Ninja Gaiden 2 - After what seemed like a nearly perfect game on the xbox it seemed like it would be straightforward to make an upgrade to the game. 

Metroid Prime 3 - I have evangelized MP1-2 and loved those games and there was soul missing from MP3

Goldenroad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Goldenroad

okay i take back what i said about alan wake, after playing it at a mates house i found out tht its actually muchh better than it looks, i thought the shooting looked very awkward but its actually surprisingly natural, i agree with what brad said in his review about the lack of variety in the enemies, its just got such intense atmosphere and a great story XD  

heres some i thought might come up more;
tony hawk RIDE--> i mean i wasnt expecting much as im not into tht whole peripheral gimmick, but i had some friends who were pretty psyched about it,   
godfather 2--> shocking game in my opinion thought it had potential but fell flat, 
james camerons avatar--> i mean obv its a movie tie in and so often they are so shoddily made but still sell, this one shifted tons of units but was still not a very good game, obv its the films appeal, i thought it could have done alot more with the title.    
alien vs predator--> i love the films, they just got the game soo wrong, i mean they didnt make it fun, they made it boring and repetitive and it was just horrifically imbalanced 
lost planet 2--> i think some people have already mentioned this, but with the scope of this game you have to expect it to be better. 
Fracture--> interesting ideas, poorly implemented and terrible shooting  
Lord of the rings conquest --> i mean its lord of the rings and when i heard it was gunna let you fight in the battles i was pumped for it, but it was just terrible.. :( LORD OF THE RINGS!!  
Halo wars --> i knowww ppl mustt have said this, its halo and its straying from the formula its gunna be controversial, i personally was never that excited for this game, but ppl were 
Dantes inferno--> i know ppl who loved it, but i thought it had so much wasted potential, it tried to be god of war and it didnt even come close to pulling it off in my opinion 
Saw--> im not sadistic or nything.......... but i reeli wanted this to be good 
Mirrors Edge--> such a creative and original idea, but it didnt work for me

ny thoughts on those? agree/ disagree?

fishinwithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By fishinwithguns
@ninjakiller said:
" RE5 or Dead Space...I hate the over the shoulder mechanic.  Strangely it doesn't bother me in Batman AA. "
Probably because in Batman, you're not shooting things the whole time...well maybe if you count the batarangs and batclaw, but that all felt really intuitive and smooth.  Yet I wasn't bothered by it in RE5 or Dead Space, although in RE5 it was kinda unnecessary to have Chris and Sheva aim from opposite sides of the screen.
ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ShaneDev

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising on PC was such a half assed game, I thought they' ll take the best things from the original Flashpoint and add  better graphics and polish (which I feel Arma lacks) and make a great simulation and even if they dont I can just mess in the mission editor, but no that game was so bad everything from the physic of vehicles to the mission editor which was set on a stupidly low number of AI entities that you could spawn to the amount of stuff cut from the game which they talked about pre release. You could throw a grenade under a tank and kill the entire crew because they made the tanks but didnt put armour on the bottom. The most fun I got out of it was spawning a jeep in mid air and watching it bounce down the side of a hill.