Dan on TOTK

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys,

I have not really watched any of the content on the site since Gerstmann’s departure, but I really want to hear from Dan about TOTK and all the crazy shit he’s doing in it. I checked the obvious places but didn’t see Dan present on the bombcast or in on the quick look. Is there anywhere I can go to watch and listen to Dan talk about a game that is absolutely going to be another of his favorites of all time?

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sure hes done some solo content on the game on his twitch or youtube channels, though i havent looked to check. This weeks Fire Escape Cast would also be a good place to check

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

Yeah, he's got both a solo YouTube and Twitch channel, if his unfiltered thoughts are going up anywhere, it's on those.

Nextlander also features him as a frequent guest/contributor, so he might show up there. Or keep it tuned to this channel, as I'm sure he'll be shootin' and workin' on this very site.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, unfortunately for Dan video game opinions, you’re kinda just spinning a roulette wheel on the 5 different places he might’ve talked about it. FWIW, very low odds his game opinion is on the Bombcast because Dan isn’t on that podcast 99% of the time, unless he specifically went to a preview event or something on GB’s behalf and has to present his findings to the audience.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

He mentioned it somewhere on here, but it was more of "playing a lot, it's really good."

There isn't a formal Quick Look, maybe they'll do one of those with more later game stuff like we got for BotW.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also- unless we get another RDR2 situation- i think it's pretty safe to assume he's in for it. the man describes his time with BotW as a borderline religious experience, so you can probably presume he's a big fan.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

knowing dan i think he likes it , hes liked botw a fair amount n this is pretty similar while being different. i'm a number of months behind on both bombcast and fire escape cast but i'd be willing to bet your more likely to find his thought on fire escape instead since he seems to mostly save his game thoughts/what hes been playing for that