Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey duders,

I recently found this absolute gold on youtube:

https://youtu.be/-0wu6R6mfeo

Can anyone recall where the original discussion took place? A cursory YouTube and google search gave no indication. Cheers.

Weirdly enough I too have a similar story regarding an elevator with a box of shit which lived there for about a week at university. Not quite in a pringles can, but a transparent lunch box. It was truly horrendous and likewise spent the full week avoiding that elevator as I navigated 14 flights of stairs just to avoid it - along with pretty much everyone else in the block.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

I'd look into the bombcasts a few weeks prior, I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure he brought it up on a bombcast. The video you linked is about an email sent in May after all, so it wasn't an E3 show (which would've been a month later) and I don't think those kinds of discussions tended to happen on UPF at the time. Also, I remember the story, which means it wasn't from Metal Gear Scanlon which I barely watched.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it was a bombcast. I vaguely remember listening to it at work.

ClintDriftwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likewise sure it was a Bombcast. I think I'll just queue a few up and once I find it I'll stick the timestamp in here for people who might want to find it in the future.

Ah man, Metal Gear Scanlon is so good. I'm just working my way through them again now (mainly out of an innate desire for good Kojima after being so disappointed by Death Stranding) but a few of Turboman's Best of videos do digest the best bits really nicely - as always.

BaconHound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

ClintDriftwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers