#1  Edited By BlackWaterCO
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

Umm well most of the people praising it that i have heard are people in the game industry (reviewers etc), Giantbomb staff members included.

So theres got to be something there for that to happen.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Okay, true, but Capcom could be paying them off, and also, I think Jeff has friends at Capcom, so im guessing thats something to do with it

also, does anyone else agree that Bionic Commando looks much better?

In terms of the two

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok? Blog it, sheesh.

The game is still really early, when is it coming out again? Exactly. It has interesting concepts and is purely FUN, this is why it gets praised, people who actually preview and get hands on with games are smart enough to know that this is not the final build, but work in progress, something you obviously are ignoring.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

one thing that worries me is.... it looks like you can practically melee your way though the game i saw this one developer video and it looks like your invincible when your in the melee action so thats what worries me oh and its one hit kill melee also 

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Rowr
BlackWaterCO said:
"Okay, true, but Capcom could be paying them off, and also, I think Jeff has friends at Capcom, so im guessing thats something to do with it

also, does anyone else agree that Bionic Commando looks much better?

In terms of the two"
dont question jeffs integrity.

If jeff said it looked alright, he thinks it looked alright, I have never known him not to speak his mind on a game.

I seriously doubt anybody is getting paid off to say nice things.

I have heard positive comments of it off podcasts, where generally reviewers speak honestly.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush

So you're basically saying that if a game doesn't look good to YOU ...that it automatically means all thse game's journalists (Jeff Included) are just being paid off to say these things. Yea...that sounds believable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kush said:
"So you're basically saying that if a game doesn't look good to YOU ...that it automatically means all thse game's journalists (Jeff Included) are just being paid off to say these things. Yea...that sounds believable."
No no no, you got it all wrong. He is saying he hates the game and if you dont agree with him he will shit on your worthless opinion, thats all.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
Sentry said:
"Kush said:
"So you're basically saying that if a game doesn't look good to YOU ...that it automatically means all thse game's journalists (Jeff Included) are just being paid off to say these things. Yea...that sounds believable."
No no no, you got it all wrong. He is saying he hates the game and if you dont agree with him he will shit on your worthless opinion, thats all."
LOL thats awesome 
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By BiggerBomb

From the footage I've seen the game looks really cool. Also what the hell are you smoking, saying that the graphics look last gen? Get your eyes checked buddy or quit the mary jane.