Dave Snider's EVEning News

BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BlaineBlaine

While flight club is interesting and I'm sure people are into it... recent events has been the second time I recall Giant Bomb acknowledging it'd be great to have an inside glimpse into Eve Online. I, for one, would love some video content where Dave goes in and sort of explains what the fuck is going on. In general and recently.

Use the virutal set. Slap a suit on him and make it like CNN. Let's face it, there's no site redesign. There never was. This will give him something useful to do!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Bollard

ENDURANCE RUN

Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Ninja

Dude, this Goonswarm stuff is awesome!

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

He would need actual players reporting to him, Dave isn't playing right now and even if he was he would still have trouble getting a grasp on events in the game. When I played I remember running into crazy things randomly and having to ask around for while to figure out what was going on.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By scarace360

Edurance run of eve. I really would like to see them go through EVEU.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N7

Even better: We need a duder from this community that plays a lot of EVE online to lend his account to Dave so he can totally abuse it for our entertainment.

Make that sacrifice, soldier.

AxleBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AxleBro

@N7 said:

Even better: We need a duder from this community that plays a lot of EVE online to lend his account to Dave so he can totally abuse it for our entertainment. Make that sacrifice, soldier.

THIS. the beginning grind in EVE is terrible, at least imo. so if dave started with a nice ship..... and then died.... and lost said ship... that would be good watching.

but yea Flight Club: DUDERS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE would be awesome!

Avatar image for deactivated-629f1111f1060
deactivated-629f1111f1060

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I might actually be working at CCP this summer. I would totally be up for being involved in some reporting of the shit that goes down within EVE, especially as Dust is starting up soon. The stuff I hear on day to day basis from friends working there is pretty insane.

Master_Funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Master_Funk

I would love a simultaneous EVE and Dust 514 TNT with Dave manning EVE. Though I don't know if direct interaction like that is possible.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#10  Edited By Giantstalker

@N7 said:

Even better: We need a duder from this community that plays a lot of EVE online to lend his account to Dave so he can totally abuse it for our entertainment. Make that sacrifice, soldier.

I'd totally give Dave a couple hundred million isk to get going if he wanted. The skillpoints are another matter, but all you need is a Rifter and some basic gunnery skills to have some fun in Lowsec.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MikkaQ

Oh man I'm sitting on an assload of minerals, I should reactivate my account and profit.

Also yeah Eve content on GB would be awesome. Also it would get incredibly boring quickly. Still.... Do it!

BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlaineBlaine

@MikkaQ said:

Oh man I'm sitting on an assload of minerals, I should reactivate my account and profit. Also yeah Eve content on GB would be awesome. Also it would get incredibly boring quickly. Still.... Do it!

I mean... they did Farmville.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MikkaQ

@BlaineBlaine said:

@MikkaQ said:

Oh man I'm sitting on an assload of minerals, I should reactivate my account and profit. Also yeah Eve content on GB would be awesome. Also it would get incredibly boring quickly. Still.... Do it!

I mean... they did Farmville.

Yeah but you can do almost everything one needs to do in a day with Farmville in like 20 minutes. EVE has insanely long grinds.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Dylabaloo

I concur,

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ben_H

I would love it if they did something with EVE similar to what they did with Star Trek Online. Not a bunch of episodes, but just a few to see what the game is. I've read a bit about EVE and it just seems nuts.

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By LiquidS

I`ve been 2 years clean & sober from EVE, don`t need any temptation to go back thanks!

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Blackout62

Better idea let's have Dave and the Giantbomb community's EVE players orchestrate the biggest ponzi scheme in the game's history and record it all. They shall call it Snidergate.

spacetrogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spacetrogg

I've always been REALLY curious about EVE but never took the plunge. Damnit I want this to happen now!

corewalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By corewalker

There were, at one time, several really comprehensive podcasts about EvE. They all seemed to disappear around the same time.

I played for about a year. It's fun, really time consuming, but that's the point I suppose. It'd be interesting to watch the GB community invade EvE null sec. Dave is the man for the job.