Avatar image for luckywanderdude
Posted by LuckyWanderDude (863 posts) -

#2 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1582 posts) -

I'm right there with ya buddy. I really can't wait for this game any more. I played the little two level demo back when XNA first launched (beat it like 80 times) and i thought it was awesome. Looking forward to the launch!

#4 Posted by Kush (9089 posts) -

I'm looking forward to this game as well and hopefully all this extra development time has allowed for a lot of polish and awesomeness. The demo was pretty fun and definitely visually appealing to me...here's just hoping it's more than just the same ol' repetitive hack n' slash gameplay throughout the entire experience.

#6 Posted by Dr_Feelgood38 (1582 posts) -
Kush said:
"I'm looking forward to this game as well and hopefully all this extra development time has allowed for a lot of polish and awesomeness. The demo was pretty fun and definitely visually appealing to me...here's just hoping it's more than just the same ol' repetitive hack n' slash gameplay throughout the entire experience."
I wouldn't mind it too much. There's a good amount of weapons with plenty of awesome looking combos for each plus finishing moves. If I remember correctly (and there's a good chance I'm wrong) it was possible to change weapons mid-combo so you could string two different combos together.
#7 Posted by Sweep (10207 posts) -

i also want this a lot. XBLA lineup is really impressive, especially considering when i first got my xbox i dismissed the Arcade marketplace completely.

#8 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1485 posts) -

Dishwasher was by far my favorite XNA demo last year, it should be a fun game.

#9 Posted by Dj (1044 posts) -

I have the feeling that I will be burned by this game. I'll probably buy it and be way dissapointed. This happed last year with Castle Crashers.

#11 Posted by Forcen (2340 posts) -

I have the memory that its a bit like castle crashers, but with more devil may cry style combos and jumping.