Deadly Premonition Endurance Run: 10 Year Anniversary!

atomicfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Guys, can you believe it? It's been 10 years since the iconic dueling Endurance Run!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

NO! IT'S A LIE! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!!

I can't believe it's already been a decade. That's crazy. I loved both those endurance runs, they were amazing content.

RIP Ryan. It's still hard to believe this site has been around longer since he died than it was when he was alive.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to believe it. Mainly because it took 8 years to finish.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Nodima

@atomicfox said:

Zach, can you believe it? On this day ten years ago, four men in a basement split into pairs of two. The purpose of the split was to discover which pairing of men would be most sympatico with the quirky ways of a small town in Washington State and the peculiar maneuvering of an FBI agent through the town's bizarre menagerie of townsfolk. Supplemental materials released alongside their grand experiment hinted at some regret over the work...one could almost deduce they had a "Deadly Premonition" ® (2010) things were not going to go entirely according to plan. Amazing, don't you think, Zach?

Fixed that for you.

atomicfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nodima said:
@atomicfox said:

Zach, can you believe it? On this day ten years ago, four men in a basement split into pairs of two. The purpose of the split was to discover which pairing of men would be most sympatico with the quirky ways of a small town in Washington State and the peculiar maneuvering of an FBI agent through the town's bizarre menagerie of townsfolk. Supplemental materials released alongside their grand experiment hinted at some regret over the work...one could almost deduce they had a "Deadly Premonition" ® (2010) things were not going to go entirely according to plan. Amazing, don't you think, Zach?

Fixed that for you.

Please accept this as a token of my appreciation.