Garfield360UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Garfield360UK

Hi all 

I am looking to pick up the latest Deus EX and have a quick question. I am having problems finding the PC edition in the UK of the Augmented Edition and if I can not find an online store or retail edition (well retail basically but online stores are an option, as I dont want the digital edition) and may end up getting the game on console. Now a friend of mine has told me the PS3 edition is the weakest version, is this true? 

Are there any differences between the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 (I own all three platforms and will get it on any of the three basically) or are they pretty much the same? 

Thank you.
RagnarokRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RagnarokRed

I don't know how credible Lens of Truth is, but they pretty much said both versions are identical, other than the load times (slower for the 360 if you don't install the game).

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rave

Lens of truth said 360 in their opinion had better lighting, and if you are able to install the game it has faster loading times. If you cant install on 360 then the loading times are 3-5 seconds longer then the PS3. I dont think you can go wrong with either port but 360 edges PS3 out apparently.