Did anyone else end up buying the Borderlands Remaster?

Eelvac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I decided to pick up the BL remaster and honestly, I forgot how much I enjoyed that first game. It is pretty dated but I am enjoying the simple quest structure and the shooting still feels good.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I owned it and installed the new version. It’s still a solid game. Some of the character classes aren’t very fun, but it’s easy enough that it doesn’t matter too much.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yep, wanted to revisit it and see the new visual upgrades. It looks great, but it's so easy to forget how basic and barebones the game actually was. It was a forerunner so it's all good. They give you lots of op stuff through super generous drops even very early on, including 75 golden keys so it's really easy to beat the game real quick. Achieves pop very quick too. IDK, it was worth it to me to revisit a game I loved 10 years ago. Really looking forward to Sept. for B3.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I did, I already owned the collection thing they released a couple years ago with BL2 and Pre-sequel and since 3 is coming out and I never completed 2 and still never played Pre-sequel I decided to revisit the entire series and play through them all.

I completed BL1 a few years back, but it's fun as heck so, I'll finish it again.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope. I decided to finally get through it early last year so I went through all of the Borderlands games last year, and despite having played Borderlands by back compat on the Xbox One (so, you know, not PC level quality visuals or frame rate) I was just fine with that and it's now too soon to jump back into the game. Originally I thought Borderlands was boring, but I was super wrong. I like them a lot. I am excited for three; just too bad we keep getting bombarded by Randy Pitchford... shenanigans. That might be putting it lightly.