DIscord and DOTA 2 help

Spence_5060

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Spence_5060

Hey SO its becoming harder and harder to find Giant Bomb People for Dota 2 and generally all PC games (Besides PUBG of course). If at all possible could people please send me invite links to the general giant bomb discord and to the dota specific giant bomb discord if one exists. If no Giant Bomb DOTA discord exists then what are we doing???!!!

Shoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd like to learn DOTA2 I'd be down to join up with a discord as well if anyone is willing to help train...or we could just play Paragon I mostly understand that game. Steam name is shoney1.

CujoPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be down for this, even though I could probably only commit to a couple hours a couple times a week.

Shoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same, I'm usually free most of the day on Sundays and then 2 or 3 nights during the week.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Fredddi43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By Fredddi43

I also don't know if a Dota 2 Discord exists already, so I made one. I haven't actually played the game in a while, but I'd be willing to give it another go with some duders. Here's the link, the server is a little barebones right now I'll set it up properly tomorrow:

https://discord.gg/MDFktum