Do you have a regular group you game with?

petedee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By petedee

Looking through some of the games that have been announced this week there seems to be a big emphasis on coop, games like The Division, AC: Unity, Driveclub and Evolve all benefit from a group of gamers who would be playing together on a regular basis and at a similar skill level, but even as a "core" gamer I've never really had the benefit from a set group of people who come with me from game to game.

Most of my real life friends either don't have a next gen system or will only play casual stuff like FIFA.

I was curious as to if others are in a similar situation to me?

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I have a friend I play NBA 2K and The Show with weekly, but otherwise no. I did when I was in middle school, everybody in the neighborhood would come to my basement for Goldeneye and Madden.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CaLe

I used to when I was around 16-19, but not anymore no. I was also part of a guild that would play various MMO games together but I've resolutely severed my ties to that life.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Yes: me, myself, and I.

Avatar image for the_last_starfighter
The_Last_Starfighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, I roll with an ARMA3 unit, we've got around 50-60 members. We play other shit too but it's really cool to play custom created co-op missions with 50+ people and then take what you've learned as far as working with that group as a team into other co-op and competitive games.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Nooooooope. The few people I know who play video games are quite casual about it and/or just don't give a shit about half the games I'm interested in.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a group of cousins/friends I play with on console and another seperate group of folks on PC I play with normally.
One friend on my WiiU, hah
Other than that I don't really know a lot of people that play games.
Sure it's good to have folks you know to play with but it's never a deal breaker if not.
Enjoy stuff on my own just as well.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Used to, for about 2-3 years before WoW quite effectively swallowed up my soul. Had some really good time with a whole bunch of games, with Unreal Tournament 2K4 and Desert Combat being the highlights.