• 58 results
CapsizingHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By CapsizingHeart

I never really get the arguments like 'You should keep your games' or 'trade in prices just aren't worth it'.

I'm not an online player and rarely do I enjoy a single player experience enough to hold onto it - BioShock and the Mass Effect series have been the only exceptions. So when I'm done, I just trade it in, I still get more for it than it sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

Even if I had the money to afford games, I don't know how I could ever justify the ridiculous prices games go for these days.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Clonedzero

nah. i have a shelf of like 30 360 games i could sell since i doubt ill ever play any of them again, but meh. too lazy i guess?

defaultprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By defaultprophet

If there's a decent deal going like Trade 2 of these games for 1 new one or whatever I do occasionally if I'm tight on money

ddensel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By ddensel

Not regularly, most of my games have no real monetary value anyway so I might as well keep them.

J0PALACE0K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By J0PALACE0K

No but I feel like I should. Plenty of games I never play but just haven't got round to doing anything.

elyk247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 25

#56  Edited By elyk247

Pretty crazy story for me, actually. I was about 12 years old when I went to the Funcoland to sell my PS1 and all my games. I wanted to buy Majora's Mask at the time. I got there and when they inspected the discs, they said they were too scratched up. I had put the little slip that let your system read Japanese games, and that had produced a faint ring around the discs. I sold the system itself, but they didn't take my games.

These were games such as Marvel vs. Capcom, Final Fantasy Tactics, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey, and Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3.(Plus about 10 others) They were some great games, and because of that little slip, I still have all of them today. That was the day I swore off trading in games. I feel that my games deserve more than being tossed away for the next big thing. That slip was a blessing in disguise for me.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By Sergio

I often do on Amazon. Not so much because I need the money but because I need the space for more games that I haven't completed already.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By shadows_kill

Only if they are absolutely terrible.