Does anybody here have a large collection list?

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By nintendoeats

Um...the thing in the title? Mine is pretty big, but I don't know how it compares. Who else owns "too many games?"

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

There was that one site, with the API, that let you do the collection thing... 

...but I can't remember the name.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nintendoeats
@InfamousBIG said:
" There was that one site, with the API, that let you do the collection thing...  ...but I can't remember the name. "
Yeah, I've been there (I don't remember what it was called either). I didn't feel like posting my collection to YET ANOTHER site. What would you estimate you're collection size at (what you do with it, yadda yadda)?
Stray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Stray

Exactly. I have probably over 1200+ games and it's a huge headache to do multiple lists on different sites. Plus it's also a headache trying to list games that aren't in different sites databases. I really gave up after a while.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nintendoeats
@Stray: that's something that I like about Giantbomb over the other sites that I have used: if something is missing, there is an easy way to add it. I have probably added 5-10 games plus a console over the course of copying my collection.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By wrighteous86

I've been trimming down my game collection A LOT, and now I'm down to about 125 games -- all of which I think are the best of the best.  There's about 50 or so I still want to pick up across all platforms.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By crusader8463

Sadly I have had to sell my games to buy the newer ones throughout my life, so my collection is rather limited. I have around 120 Steam games but only 20 or so on my shelf. If I had all my games since day one I would have well into a thousand by now. God I wish I still had all my old games and systems.

Once I win the lotto I will just spend a good day or two on ebay.ca and buy it all again. lol

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By BBQBram

I'm on about 80 games over the last two gens and it already feels like they're stockpiling, and a lot of them I've yet to finish, especially the last-gen ones.