Double Player

Timothy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Timothy

The other day I went by Vintage Stock and found a really nice boxed Acclaim Nintendo Double Player set. It still has the manual, warranty card, and advertisements inside of it, and the controllers are still wrapped in plastic. One of the controllers had 20 year old batteries in it that exploded some time ago, but I cleaned it up and it seems fine. The best part is that they were only $10. I saw a set there before that wasn't boxed and didn't look nearly as nice before for the same price. This was a really cool find, and one of the reasons why I love Vintage Stock. Sure, some of their stuff is kinda overpriced, but I have found some really cool shit for surprisingly cheap too.

Timothy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Timothy

The other day I went by Vintage Stock and found a really nice boxed Acclaim Nintendo Double Player set. It still has the manual, warranty card, and advertisements inside of it, and the controllers are still wrapped in plastic. One of the controllers had 20 year old batteries in it that exploded some time ago, but I cleaned it up and it seems fine. The best part is that they were only $10. I saw a set there before that wasn't boxed and didn't look nearly as nice before for the same price. This was a really cool find, and one of the reasons why I love Vintage Stock. Sure, some of their stuff is kinda overpriced, but I have found some really cool shit for surprisingly cheap too.